Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

This is getting boring, Ed is leaving St Barths so maybe the casting will happen this weeknd?

The ain't no way castings havn't already happened. I'd bet castings are over and done. Arnt fittings in like a week?

Yes, fittings will start Monday!

This is getting boring, Ed is leaving St Barths so maybe the casting will happen this weeknd?

They already happened.

Really? When? Did you know if Blanca Padilla and Bregje was there?

I don't know about them, I only know that Antonia Wesseloh was Monday at the casting.

So I've come up with a list of how I think the cast will be this year, we'll see how wrong or right I'm about it :rofl:

1-16 Angels + Rachel

17- Barbara Fialho

18- Josephine Skriver

19- Cindy Bruna

20- Lily Donaldson

21- Sui He

22- Constance Jablonski

23- Jourdan Dunn

24- Kelly Gale

25- Joan Smalls

26- Daniela Braga

27- Magadela F

28- Irina Sharipova

29- Sigrid Agren

30- Blanca Padilla

31- Isabeli Fontana

32- Izabel Goulart

33- Devon Windsor

34- Jacquelyn Jablonski

35- Grace Mahary

36- Ieva Laguna

37- Imaan Hammam

38- Ming Xi

39- Marga Esquivel

40- Vita Sidorkina

41- Bella Hadid

42- Emily Didonato

43- Jessica Strother

44- Gigi Hadid

45- Daniela Lopez

46- Camila Morrone

47- Victoria Lee

I'm willing to say Lindsay Ellingson could walk and be #48 but god only knows

Add Toni Garrn , Maryna Linchuk and it can be a paradise

I don't think Antonia was casting for the show- Ed was already out of the country. She was probably there for a catalogue casting.

I was thinking the same. Ed is coming back now

I think that they are busy with the show now and won't do castings for anything else until it's over.

I can't imagine Behati with the FB, please VS nooo

We already know you don't like her, please stop saying that again and again.

Not that I don't like ker, she thought better before and now she simply doesnt deserve the FB. Too crazy diets and cigarette ended up with her over the years and this is MY opinion. 26 years old looking like 40.

hGcQH5O.jpg

I can't imagine Behati with the FB, please VS nooo

We already know you don't like her, please stop saying that again and again.

Not that I don't like ker, she thought better before and now she simply doesnt deserve the FB. Too crazy diets and cigarette ended up with her over the years and this is MY opinion. 26 years old looking like 40.

hGcQH5O.jpg

Those teeth. :/ The funny thing is if Candice or Adriana looked like Behati we wouldn't hear the end of complains how ugly and disgusting looking they are. Just on this forum you can trash any other model by their looks, but when someone says something bad about Behati, her "army comes out.

I can bet on my life that if Candy or Adriana got married and then started to get more jobs from VS we wouldn't hear the end of it, every day it would be complains how their husbands bought their careers etc. And so that nobody attacks me I am not saying Behati got the gig with VS because of her husband, I am saying that she stayed with them because of him. She would be long gone, just another underwhelming angel who lasted less then 2 years in VS, but you have to be stupid to not notice that they started using her much much more as soon she started dating Adam.

She would never open the show if it wasn't for him, she would never be in a race to open fb if it wasn't for him, she is the least deserving angel ever not just to wear fb, but in general, because other angel succeeded on their own, she made it because of nepotism.