Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Sadly Camille hasn't walked for VS, so.

Yeah got her and Sigrids names mixed up for a second there lol

It's all good! I also would love to see Anais Pouliot walk, she auditioned last year but didn't get to walk and has worked for them too. 

Anais is such a babe. 

http://40.media.tumblr.com/0ba219645502713093bfa334cd9f5a0a/tumblr_n7uxaxYBqP1r0ya3zo3_500.jpg

I wonder if they'll have some of the girls guest starring on a TV show again this year. 

XTTTyXni.png

I know that VS photoshops their photos, but this is so much altered that doesn't even look like Behati, face and body doesn't look like hers at all.

They knew that they have to make her better looking because her photos will be on the side of the bus and billboards for that event, but maybe model that needs that much retouching shouldn't be working as VS angel.

I have a feeling Vita is going to get the Bridget/Nadine/Camille treatment of last year and not walk. I hope they drop Sigrid, but they seem to love her. Your predictions seem pretty spot on  for mainline, but I agree that I don't see Emily D, or Camila happening. Dani, maybe.

Emily had a solo Pink event and has been shooting Pink lately + she has the catwalk and editorial experience VS loves, Cami shot for them just last week again the downside for her is the lack of runway experience tho and Dani is all over the Pink Christmas and she keeps working for them + has some runway experience with the perfect attitude for Pink, so I think they all have good chances, sadly they'll all be in Pink if they get cast so poor women :rofl:

Also shut up about Vita, don't jinx it  :beating:  She's done for VS far more than Nadine/Camille/Bridget tho, so I think her chances are pretty high and hopefully we'll get to see her walking.

Sadly Camille hasn't walked for VS, so.

Yeah got her and Sigrids names mixed up for a second there lol

It's all good! I also would love to see Anais Pouliot walk, she auditioned last year but didn't get to walk and has worked for them too. 

Anais is such a babe. 

http://40.media.tumblr.com/0ba219645502713093bfa334cd9f5a0a/tumblr_n7uxaxYBqP1r0ya3zo3_500.jpg

I LOVED her. It's sad that they dropped her. I wonder how these models feel to be in good footing with VS and then to suddenly be dropped. They don't even ease them out of the equation they just drop them. Must feel like shit

I think Sigrid is as interesting as watching paint dry, however casting idiots people like her so it really comes down to who do John & Sophia love :idk: I personally wouldn't cast about half of the women I listed but I'm being as realistic as possible.

I really don't care for Emily, so I personally hope she doesn't make it. The perpetually open mouth and deer in the headlight eyes don't do it for me. :|

I'd like to see Vita but :idk: That's just a feeling I have. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Has Hannah F shot with them lately? I wonder what her chances are like. Probably pretty low. They've been using Alena B a lot for white wall stuff too.

Nope, sadly Hannah hasn't shot for them again, and she literally has zero runway experience and I think she's also a little bit in the short side?, white wall girls almost never make it so I'd say Alena doesn't have great chances either, same for Bridget Malcolm this year.

I hope you are wrong about Vita too, I personally love her work for VS and I think she'd be good in Pink, she is adorable and sexy without looking like a total idiot.