Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

The suspense is killing me, metaphorically of course. I just want to know if I'll feel satisfied with who got it or wondering why someone who I didn't want to get it got it. Also, when the announcement comes, as they say, all hell breaks lose in Bellazon. :)

Hype people, hype! I have to thank BZ for making me this nervous. When I first watched VS in 2011, I was so clueless with many things and then I continued to anticipate for 2012 and 2013 and found BZ in 2013. Usually I'd just be like "Oh, let's wait and see"... and in 2014, I was like "whose getting what and whose walking what"; but this year, thanks to ya'll saying the 20th show anniversary being a big deal, I'm getting batshit crazy and nervous with everyone too :nicole:. Never felt so anxious about which model gets to walk and which doesn't, I'm 100% with everyone even though I'm probably the worst dude when it comes to fashion. Even the friends who I got hooked on to VS show are anxiously waiting for results, some were asking if people like Magdalena is walking, some were asking if Karlie is coming back, some are hoping for Doutzen to walk etc excitement.

@phang.s just out of curiosity, are you from Southeast Asia :D?

Hype people, hype! I have to thank BZ for making me this nervous. When I first watched VS in 2011, I was so clueless with many things and then I continued to anticipate for 2012 and 2013 and found BZ in 2013. Usually I'd just be like "Oh, let's wait and see"... and in 2014, I was like "whose getting what and whose walking what"; but this year, thanks to ya'll saying the 20th show anniversary being a big deal, I'm getting batshit crazy and nervous with everyone too :nicole:. Never felt so anxious about which model gets to walk and which doesn't, I'm 100% with everyone even though I'm probably the worst dude when it comes to fashion. Even the friends who I got hooked on to VS show are anxiously waiting for results, some were asking if people like Magdalena is walking, some were asking if Karlie is coming back, some are hoping for Doutzen to walk etc excitement.

@phang.s just out of curiosity, are you from Southeast Asia :D?

No I'm from America haha why Southeast Asia?

Shit has reached the fan under one of the Daily Mail articles last week ago in comment section when someone said that they want Behati for fb.

It was a shitstorm of people complaining that this is 20th anniversary and someone big should wear a bra, and not her who most people don't know, the usual comments about how her looks are underwhelming and how she is plain for angel, complaining about her husband etc.

I can't even imagine what will be if a new angel gets it, especially someone like Stella and Martha who people don't want the most for angels.

Angel Hate level (just sharing),

Stella getting the FB = ya'll need Jesus

Martha getting the FB = start going to church, kids (no one can deny Martha's success came partially from her relationship with TayTay)

Behati getting the FB = Meh, it's fine. Least its not Stella/Martha (borderline)

Anyone else = Good for them, let's get the show on!

I just want to say something and if you don't like it I'm sorry. You should give the opportunity to another angel, no the same always. Yeah I know is 20th anniversary but Bee can do it, Bee or Elsa or Lily or whoever got that Bra. It's OK if Adriana or Candice got it but just wait and see, calm down, Bee can do it very well, she isn't Adriana but she is so good too. So, give her the opportunity and then you can say anything about her. We don't know who got it and with VS nothing is known Hope you all have a great day and sorry for my bad English.<3

Behati no, pls. Last year she opens the show and let me say that it was so boring that I wanted to close the video e don't watch it anymore, luckly then is arrived Candice and God bless her. Now I don't even immagine with the Fantasy Bra..

If they give the bra to Elsa, or Candice, or Lily A it will be fantastic. 

^^^ I.. I.. I.. I.. I don't know LOL. I mean for all we know, Behati might deliver an expecting performance. Of all things to hate on her, I think it's just her walk that's plain. But she's been getting imo, better at being sexy and sensual. That's why my hate level for Behati is borderline, I like that girl you know, I like her when I saw her in 2011, but I don't think she needs the FB so soon kind of feeling. It's like I know she's got some good stuffs going on, but she can wait for another 1,2 years to get the spotlight, but if she does get the FB, I won't hate on her, I'd just be like "Oh, okay, lets look forward to her walk".

Whereas Martha and Stella...

.... Man, it doesn't matter if people say they worked for VS for a long time, any posts associated with Stella/Martha getting the good treatment is just :wacko:. Funny part is, Stella is growing on me, little. She's got good photo shooting going on for her, but she didn't leave a good impression in me in her 2014 walk and I still think she got the angel status way too soon, considering how young she is. Martha on the other hand, nah, that girl has Taylor Swift written all over her face.

Then I used to think Taylor Hill got the angel status way too soon too, but I think Taylor's good. She might be the next Candice VS can groom if she puts in effort. My overall impression of the new angels are okay, I somehow expected Lais and Jasmine (girl has been getting all the good stuffs lately), like Romee, Taylor, Jac and Kate G,  not so much on Stella, absolutely hate Martha.

Stella/Martha hate level = same as watching people beg for the Hadid sisters/Jenner being let up on to VS runway and putting others down whilst simultaneously telling people "nobody cares about their angel" *cough cough*. Honestly, until Martha can prove she's got something good going on in the runway aside from her Taylor Swift relationship or the overrated fact that she worked hard for VS, she's just not gonna shine. I honestly thought when Martha was selected as an angel, people would say why and what makes her angel-worthy (bombshell look? Good walks? what?), instead I get hates from Martha fangirls who explain nothing :yuckky:

So if Behati gets the bra, I'm fine with it. Maybe she practiced for it, but if she's a let down even with all that faith put in, then.. well, it is what it is LOL. Still think its too early for her, but hey, I'm behind everyone who wants their Queen Bee to get the bra, just be prepared to know that people will absolutely shit on her if she doesn't live up to expectations. Lily A, I like her, but she's got a long way to go, I mean her walk was never the best, improved over the year but still needs to be on Adriana/Candice level to look good, she's actually got good stuffs going (although my family thinks she looks like a tranny :/), but if she's giving up her VS mantle soon, then let her have the honors of doing the FB.

P/s: actually thinking back about Bee, I realize why people like her. According to my fashion dummy friends, the only face they know and associate with is Behati. To them, she's got that girl next door, average looks. People feel comfortable around her, they feel relatable. My Asian female friends get upset sometimes just watching girls like Candice because they know they worked off their asses hard and don't get the sculpted abs Ale/Adri/Candice have.  With Behati, it's like this comfortable association. Maybe for those of us who watch VS for years now, it might be different for us. I guess that's why Bee's got quite some fangirls rooting for her, in a way, her representing the FB speaks about how "average looking" people can be bombshells, look sexy and slay the runway too.

Behati no, pls. Last year she opens the show and let me say that it was so boring that I wanted to close the video e don't watch it anymore, luckly then is arrived Candice and God bless her. Now I don't even immagine with the Fantasy Bra..
If they give the bra to Elsa, or Candice, or Lily A it will be fantastic. 

+1!!

i hated that opening as well

i hope the bra goes to adri, candeice, or ale

The issue with Behati is that she was much better as a PINK girl than she will ever be as an Angel. She's good at being cute but she lacks the Bombshell thing that Elsa or Miranda have.

And on Martha: she met Taytay because of VS, not the other way around.