Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

Usually we only know the full line up days before the show and even then there are years when we don't know a girl is casted until we see pictures of her on the runway or backstage the night of the taping.

With social media being so big now it's easier to piece together who is walking. Id say in about 3 weeks we will have the majority of the lineup.

Last year every girl confirmed herself over social media or people like Ed, Sophia and John confirmed girls through social media. I can see them doing the same thing again this year. We had the full lineup pretty early on compared to past years.

Last year every girl confirmed herself over social media or people like Ed, Sophia and John confirmed girls through social media. I can see them doing the same thing again this year. We had the full lineup pretty early on compared to past years.

Yeah that's true but wasnt it not until like a week or 2 after castings? Or am I confusing years? Lol

FYI, just curious, 

Fantasy Bra vs. Most Expensive Outfit in the show, who thinks either one is better to look at? I sometimes think the Most Expensive Outfit is the nicer thing to look out for. A pity 2012-2014 outfits were given to bad models to wear. Cameron, Lily D didn't do the outfit justice with their rather bland walk, esp Lily D since she actually had such great walk from 2011-2013 and 2014 was so boring. 

In Cameron's defense, no one would have been able to walk perfectly in that outfit. If you look at the outfit it was basically a tube. She had no choice but to be a bit stiff. I think that she looked amazing in it though, which I can't say for Lily.

I looked again at Silver Screen Angels, and the only one outfit came close to Cameron's was Sui's outfit. I'm not sure about the whole tube thing, but I do know that Sui was pretty sick when she was doing Silver Screens and still managed to walk pretty well. Every other angel weren't most or less wearing dresses, so I can't compare. Even in 2011's I Put A Spell On You, Cameron's walk was as equally bad. I'm not sure if its a case of outfit in Silver Screen or just really bad walk. I looked at Calendar Girls for VS 2012, Cameron wore a raincoat outfit, and her walk pales in comparison with the other girls. So I was sort of happy she didn't return for 2013, she went to pursue her MBA and gave a TED talk I believe.. Cameron's got a pretty face, I'm not sure I find her walk ugly, it's just very bland I guess? Whereas Lily D.. Lily.. really probably just wasn't in the mood for VS2014, I don't know why she was so... meh with her expression in 2014, 

:rofl: Remember when you went on a rant about how annoying it was to see people gush over their favourite models, and then literally only post about Sui He in here since then? Fun times.

Fixed it for you. :rofl:

I'm really curious to see how castings go this year and how many girls are going to make it. I still think it's going to top last year's in terms of the number of girls they cast, but we'll see soon enough.

^I agree but I'm also gonna say it will be the smallest list of rookies in years.

Also, this year will be Izabels 10th VSFS which is rare for a girl, let alone a girl who was only an angel for a few of those years. I'm sure she will get cast but do any of you think VS will do anything special for her? Special outfit, let her open a segment? Or just the usually 2 outfits+wings?

^^^To be fair. I don't beg for my model to be noticed for 3-5 pages continuously. Nor talk about how she must be in VSFS even though she isn't that big and just blatantly say "Maybe some of us don't care (about other models)" and push for mainstream faces cause they're the newest girls everyone is obsessing about and needs to be talked about for at least 10 pages long. I'm sorry if you feel that way, at least I make an effort to ask about other models, like Natasha, Toni, Cameron, even just subtly. I would ask about the rest if I knew more about them, but some people don't care right  :Angel: ? But I guess we'll always have that one or two girls whose obsessed with mainstream faces, especially the ones that are so commonly talked about cause they're famous for being Taylor Swift's friends or big names and less about getting recognized for their work  :drool: Oh and I don't harp on how no one cares about my favorite model and just bring her up once in awhile, whilst still being able to talk other angels that "no one cares"  :whistle:  like asking about Devon *cough* Natasha *cough* Toni *cough* other models *cough*  :nicole:

^I agree but I'm also gonna say it will be the smallest list of rookies in years.

Also, this year will be Izabels 10th VSFS which is rare for a girl, let alone a girl who was only an angel for a few of those years. I'm sure she will get cast but do any of you think VS will do anything special for her? Special outfit, let her open a segment? Or just the usually 2 outfits+wings?

Actually last year was Izabels 10th year haha  :clap: