Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I think for PINK it would be cool if they did a 'Bohemian' styled festival section! like young girls going to music festivals etc. Lots of beading, tassels, dream-catchers, feathers, glitter etc.

Bohemian Rhapsody??  :doofywave: 

(That song is chasing me....)

Dream-catchers..... that's insensitive to my people

Tassels..... that's insensitive to the French

Beading..... that's insensitive to all kinds of groups of people

Glitter..... that's insensitive to the Castro

Feathers.... that's insensitive to birds

OtN0e1K.png

O4EQskS.gifPRdqY6w.gif

YES ____________________________________________________________________NO

I bet they play it safe with themes like no cultures or location based themes because everyone wants to get offended and be overly sensitive about a 2 minute segment in a lingerie show.

Just no more bird wings I thought those looked so dumb.

I bet they play it safe with themes like no cultures or location based themes because everyone wants to get offended and be overly sensitive about a 2 minute segment in a lingerie show.

Just no more bird wings I thought those looked so dumb.

And I thought that segment last year 'Exotic Traveler' has overdone the whole colorful feathers thing. Let's see what will they throw out as segments this year, but. O have liked the idea with bugs and whatnot... I guess I'm also fairly excited to see some of the new girls rocking wings...

So excited for this show, officially 10 years after the amazing 2005 show!

Now that it's unrealistic to hope for girls like Poly, Erin H, Cintia D, Nadine L etc, I'm mainly rooting for Taylor Hill and Stella Mawxell.

I find Taylor extremely beautiful - she immediately catches my eye in every photo and makes every other girl look washed out.

While Taylor is my favourite, Stella is really growing on me. She reminds me of an edgier Barbara Palin except she's got this beachy, chill vibe to her.

Other than these 2 girls, I'm also excited to see Behati & Candice, mainly because we're from the same part of the world and it's always been strange/surreal/amazing seeing south african models in such an international event.

I want to see more of Devon Windsor, she's was stunning last year although her walk is a little on the boring side. Would be nice to see Eniko again.

I feel as though Romee doesn't fit the Angels. Jasmine is absolutely gorgeous and they should pick her over Lais because they often look similar.

The Fantasy Bra should've gone to Doutzen. A pity that moment never happened because Doutzen always stood out. Adriana and Alessandra had it last year so I highly doubt either of them will get it this year. Seems as though it's going to go to Behati. Or maybe Lily or Candice again.

In a dream world they'd give it to Taylor Hill!

Stella is really growing on me. She reminds me of an edgier Barbara Palin except she's got this beachy, chill vibe to her.

Haha what? I don't get that from her at all she looks so uncomfortable all the time, like she just ate something sour.

I don't like Stella either. Lais is boring to me, but jasmine is fine, don't like her but VS needs a "color" angel, but in my opinion Chanel was really good and better than Lais or jasmine.

Taylor is the babe for VS, they are pushing her so much and I think she and Elsa will be the two "bombshells". I think that they made Taylor an angel because they want her to stick around with them and grow up in front of our eyes and make her the new sexy angel. First she was cute and in the last photos she looks sexy, and that's what VS want

Stella looks constipated

Agreed.

I think the FB could maybe go to Elsa. She spent too many years just walking Pink and it's nice for VS to finally decide to upgrade her to the mainline. She's been with them for a considerable amount of time, perhaps it's time for her to finally get the attention she worked so long for.

Other than that, I think if not Elsa, the FB would likely go to one of the older angels. Since Candice, Adriana and Alessandra have all had it in the near past, it might be between Lily and Behati.

Also agree with the one who said Doutzen should have had it, because she rocked their runway for the longest time and she should have had the chance!