Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I know I am going to be slammed for this, but I just want to say that I really really don't want for Behati to get fantasy bra, I would prefer any other angel except her. They are treating other girls unfairly, they are giving her a lot of attention since she married Adam, I really think she would be long gone from VS and she would never ever open the show or be considered for fb if she wasn't with him. She really has the worst body of them all, fantasy bra would not look spectacular on her, she is skinny, but at the same time untonned, she has flat, flabby but and her stomach is bigger then her breasts. I mean it sounds harsh when I write like this, but they are models so I look objectively their psychical flaws. I really think fb would look terrible on her. I don't know people comments about her here, but everywhere else(in news site and forums) she is without a doubt the most critiqued VS model, they pretty much love almost every model except her, Martha and Stella.

EDIT:Oh never mind I thought that you can't critique models look and body like in tfs, but I lurked through the site and many of you wrote much worse things about other models then I did, so I am in clear. :) I just didn't know if criticizing face and body of a model was allowed, it sure is. :)

Edited by unali

I really think that they will go with their biggest faces, so it is Adriana or Candice, and after that good luck to any of the old angels getting fb or even opening show. They will focus on new angels, Ale and Lilly are leaving in my opinion in less then half a year, if divorce rumors between Behati and Adam are true she can kiss her VS status goodbye, so the only old angels left are going to be Adriana and Candice, and this is last chance for both to get fb.

I don't like Behati either but still... She has made it in VS and we have to keep her lol

Anyway... I wouldn't be so surprised if VS played the double-fantasy bras card again this year with Behati and Candice. (which would be so so so boring since they did it just last year). They're pairing them even more than they used to. Russel James posted a picture of them on instagram yesterday with a caption that made me think about it.

I know that she made it on her own in VS but I am convinced that she would be gone long time ago if it wasn't for Adam. You have to be crazy or deluded to not notice that VS started using her so much more after she started dating him and she opened VS show few months after marring him. So I don't want her to get fb, because I think that all the girls who got fb deserved it and made it on their own, but she milked marriage with Adam to get what she would never ever get from VS.

Ooohhhh, we are at that time of the year again, I found this kind of fun because... You'll said that VS only cares about press and... HELLO! Behati aka Adam Levine's wife (not triying to point anything here, don't start with me) getting the fantasy bra will bring A LOT of press to them. Period.

P.S: I'm not Behati's biggest fan but she has proven herself enough righ now.

VS is giving a shit about who deserves the FB and who is making it on their own. They wnat press and that's it.

I would agree if there was any other show, but this is anniversary, so I think they will look what brings press and who is their main face, trademark, it is going to be tough. I really think Taylor is going to open the show, maybe Elsa, but I am not so sure with her. I really think this show and this year represents the end of VS as we know it. Next year it will be million percent concentrated on a new customers and that are teen girls. They are no longer brand for grown women.

That is what I'm talking about... Main faces do bring press, as well as Behati being Adam's wife.

Anyway, I think Behati deserves the FB so much. She started at the same time as Candice, yet she already had gotten the FB while Bee didn't. She worked so hard for Pink and grew step by step. Plus I like her as a spokesperson, she is very fun to watch.

C'mon everyone's talking about VS being a brand for young women and no longer for grown women because of the new Angels? Seriously? How old are u? 40? And EVERY angel started to work with them very young, I mean, Candice has been working with VS since 2007, seriously? She was so young so please stop saying that crap about the new Angels are going to change the brand. They won't.

About FB like I said, it's between Bee and Candice. Opening the show could be a new angel but I don't see that happening, Adriana is their star so they want press? Adriana will bring it! Cmon! That girl kills it every time. I'm not Adriana's fan, actually I want her to leave, but I must accept that she is the queen of VS and they're gonna use it in something big for the 20th anniversary. So wether she's opening or wearing the FB, she will get something big this year.

But it has changed to focus more towards younger woman than older ones. From the musical groups for the show to the focus on social media which yes, there are older people but who follows twitter/instagram/snapchat closer than anyone? The teens and twenty somethings.

That is what I'm talking about... Main faces do bring press, as well as Behati being Adam's wife.

Anyway, I think Behati deserves the FB so much. She started at the same time as Candice, yet she already had gotten the FB while Bee didn't. She worked so hard for Pink and grew step by step. Plus I like her as a spokesperson, she is very fun to watch.

THIS.

Cute the bullshit Behati hate, I'm not her biggest fan either but the woman has been with VS since 2007 and did her three years with Pink before going mainline, Adam was nowhere to be seen and Behati was literally everywhere with VS Pink. Did Adam help her career? For sure, but when it comes to VS she earned her spot and the attention she gets by working her ass off for them since 2007. I'm sure VS would have pushed her the same without Adam because she and Candice are the ones with more seniority, her relationship with Adam just happened to have the perfect timing.

I think Behati is just as entitled to a Fantasy Bra as much as Adriana and Candice, she has worked hard to get where she is in her career starting at the same time as Candice did! any angel really is worthy of the Fantasy Bra. Being a Victoria's Secret angel is like nothing else in the fashion industry! Its such a big achievement! If Behati gets it i will be happy for her :) 

Dayum, the Behati hate is strong :x. I'm.. neutral towards Behati. But guys, the "she worked just as hard as X angel" is just becoming an overrated justification for anything.

Are we forgetting about Doutzen who worked just as hard, even harder than Behati did and never once got the Fantasy Bra?

And the working hard excuse reminds me of Stella and Martha who got the angel spot way sooner than they should.

Diligence plays one part but you can't just ignore relationships either.

Anyway, Behati will eventually get her FB, if not this year. It's worth trying next year again :3.

How on Earth did Martha get the Angel contract before she should have? :rofl: She was doing all the work of an Angel before she was one- holiday commercial, part of most major campaigns, part of the show for several years.

I actually love Bee, so I'll be happy if she gets it, but not surprised if she doesn't.

The thing is that the person who gets the fantasy bra isn't based on who deserves it. Adriana had to wait 8 year and Alessandra 12. Heidi got 3 fantasy bras from 1999 and 2003, yet Tyra who was definitely the bigger star had to wait 7 years to get her next one. Doutzen, who is one of their most famous models never got the fantasy bra. It doesn't matter how much a model deserves it or how hard they work. Its about whos right for it.