Bellazon

The 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Clauds

I don't think all the new angels will have the same amount of outfits, and same will go for the veterans. But unlike last year i think that whoever walks in pink won't walk anywhere else

I thought about that but VS definitely holds the veterans to a higher level than the new angels. Adriana, Ale, Candice, and Behati are going to get 3 outfits. There really should be no questions about that. I don't imagine Lily getting 2 unless she really isn't an angel anymore. I don't think any of the new angels qualify for a 3rd outfit and because they can't give them all 3 outfits, I'm thinking none. If they aren't going to give the vets and new girls the same by category, then if anything some of the new girls would get 1 outfit and others 2. 

^ Actually last year Ale had 3 scheduled oufits if I remember correctly but it was taking too long to switch from her fantasy outfit to the other one before so one was given I think to Elsa.

Both of them did. Someone else got Adri's 3rd outfit, I can't remember who. Elsa was fitted for Lily's weird Pom Pom outfit, so I'm not sure if they gave Lily that one when Elsa took Ale's or if Lily was always supposed to have 3.

I'm like 5 pages behind but I don't want Ariana to open the show. I think I'm the only one who doesn't like the way she opens lol. I hope magda will be back, she captivates me. Imaan and Bregje should be back too but idk if they will. I also want Josephine out of pink and in 2 outfits.

I also think they might push the whole "saylor" thing in our face.

Adriana and Alesaandra both fitted for Fairy Tale. Ale was originally having Elsa's look and Adriana was originally having Jourdan's look.

Lily would have had 3 looks either way she was opening Dream Girl.

Yeah but what I'm saying is regardless of the circumstances, they still dropped them both to two. Which shows that even the vets aren't immune to getting only two looks.

I'm like 5 pages behind but I don't want Ariana to open the show. I think I'm the only one who doesn't like the way she opens lol. I hope magda will be back, she captivates me. Imaan and Bregje should be back too but idk if they will. I also want Josephine out of pink and in 2 outfits.

I also think they might push the whole "saylor" thing in our face.

Oohh yes, Magda, they´ve been using her in the show in 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014 hopefully this year she´s in. Her walk stands out from the other girls soo much. BTW Bredje last year killed it on the show, a shame she got just 1 outfit...

Oohh yes, Magda, they´ve been using her in the show in 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014 hopefully this year she´s in. Her walk stands out from the other girls soo much. BTW Bredje last year killed it on the show, a shame she got just 1 outfit...

Hate the fact that Brejge only outfit was for pink, that broke my heart...

I don't think Bregje will be back, VS doesn't use her anymore and they're just give a f*#k about here now. Just look what they did to her last year.. Pink.. Seriously? With that body and sexiness? I want her this year, she's beyond sexy. But I think she won't make the cut.

Jojo will be definitely out of pink and she will get 2 outfits, that's for sure. Out of the no-Angels, she's the VS favorite.

And about who's getting 2 or 3 outfits I think the vets will get 3, but I have my doubts with Adri and Ale but fingers crossed for these two girls. Maybe they will 3 like a way to say "thank you" because probably this will be their last show. The new Angels getting 3: Lais, Elsa, Sara and Martha. The rest in my opinion will get 2.

Open or closing a segment: Candice, Bee, Lais, Lily, Adriana, Elsa, Sara, Jac.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that there's so much angels now, all working their asses off and prove what they can do. I already know they need to give the FB to Bee or Lily, and the opening the show will go to a new angel which can be Sara/Elsa... the whole two outfits and three outfits will be tough. They need to make this year a real big. 

VS doesn't need to give anyone the FB, they'll give it to who they think is going to generate press for them and who has enough runway presence to carry the 20th anniversary FB. It could easily go to Adriana or Candice again. Not saying it won't go to either (although imo Lily isn't in the running), but people get so stuck on so and so deserving it just because they haven't had it yet when VS doesn't give an eff.

Angels should be the only ones to open or close segments but I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't the case. Personally, I think they're going to try and make everything bigger and "better" this year and it's going to end up a giant mess but that's just my opinion.

I really think that fantasy bra this year, because is anniversary, is going to go to the the person who is considered the face of VS, queen of all, so either Candice or Adriana will get it. When you mention VS people think Adriana or Candice. They are really pushing Taylor, you can see that in youtube and especially instagram so I really think that she is going to open the show. Kate is the best walker so she might get 3 outfits. VS looooves good walkers and among new angels she is the best one.