Bellazon

22 minutes ago, hottness said:

You know what, I'm thinking about this & I bet Liz & Neymar's kids could be striking & Liz & Logan's could look rather plain. Could easily go either way. Those mixed babies often come out stunning! Neymar's hair is rather ridiculous, but I think he has better features. Funny thing to speculate about though lol

Yeah with Logan Paul you'd get those idiotic cave man genes and be working against natural selection

Of course she is not out of Neymar's league - he is one of the best football players in the world, and could one day be the best (when Messi and Ronaldo retires). And he makes an insane amount of money, so pretty much no one is out of these super stars' league. For instance, look at the girls Bastian Schweinsteiger (Ana Ivanovic) and Peter Crouch (Abigail Clancy) have landed - money talks!

And has she really had a thing going with Logan Paul? But why? He is probably one of the biggest douches out there...

3 hours ago, radiumdk said:

Of course she is not out of Neymar's league - he is one of the best football players in the world, and could one day be the best (when Messi and Ronaldo retires). And he makes an insane amount of money, so pretty much no one is out of these super stars' league. For instance, look at the girls Bastian Schweinsteiger (Ana Ivanovic) and Peter Crouch (Abigail Clancy) have landed - money talks!

And has she really had a thing going with Logan Paul? But why? He is probably one of the biggest douches out there...

I like your style lol

On 11/29/2018 at 4:04 PM, hottness said:

You know what, I'm thinking about this & I bet Liz & Neymar's kids could be striking & Liz & Logan's could look rather plain. Could easily go either way. Those mixed babies often come out stunning! Neymar's hair is rather ridiculous, but I think he has better features. Funny thing to speculate about though lol

It's a crime against beauty and diversity for Liz to not have blond kids.  It takes 40,000 years to have blond skin and blue eyes.  You can get brown skin in one generation, it's very easy and common.  95% of the world is brown.

2 hours ago, xr4ti said:

It's a crime against beauty and diversity for Liz to not have blond kids.  It takes 40,000 years to have blond skin and blue eyes.  You can get brown skin in one generation, it's very easy and common.  95% of the world is brown.

Yikes, this guy. Blue eyed blondes are a dime a dozen pal, a beige coloured beauty with with green eyes is something else.

8 hours ago, xr4ti said:

Wow, I don't even know what to say about this smh

On 12/2/2018 at 7:17 AM, Cult Icon said:

it's funny how she goes to a good / expensive school , majors in a girl subject (psychology) and then rides on her looks.  

It's easier to be good looking than work hard.  I don't blame her.  😂