Bellazon

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, LizTurnerFan said:

Some shots released from Antoine Verglas for Gosee Mag today.

http://goseemag.com/

P.S. Anyone able to get higher res from the tumblr links? I'm stuck with the 1280p and can't seem to grab the raw files.

WOW :w00t: thank you very much @LizTurnerFan.

I think the resolution on tumblr is limited like it is on Instagram, might find higher res images some where else, I'll keep my eyes on it.

2 hours ago, LizTurnerFan said:

P.S. Anyone able to get higher res from the tumblr links? I'm stuck with the 1280p and can't seem to grab the raw files.

Raw files aren't any larger. You can tell before trying because even the 1280p versions aren't actually a full 1280. 

For the future, replace xx.media with " s3.amazonaws.com/data" and 1280 with raw on tumblr to get the full file. 

20 hours ago, newyorkphotographer said:

Raw files aren't any larger. You can tell before trying because even the 1280p versions aren't actually a full 1280. 

For the future, replace xx.media with " s3.amazonaws.com/data" and 1280 with raw on tumblr to get the full file. 

Ah, thanks for clarification.

Also have a colour, full sized, add from the Gosee Mag set for anyone who's interested. :D

45h76sd456g.jpg