Bellazon

Melinda London
Thumbnail

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I really like her a lot as well. Once I figure out how to post pictures without them expiring after a certain amount of time, there are a lot more I had found that I can post. Does anyone have any idea how to post IG pictures here that will last? I've been using imginn.com, but after a while, all the links I post expire and then the thread is filled with expired links thanks to me. 

On 11/27/2020 at 4:57 PM, bump said:

I really like her a lot as well. Once I figure out how to post pictures without them expiring after a certain amount of time, there are a lot more I had found that I can post. Does anyone have any idea how to post IG pictures here that will last? I've been using imginn.com, but after a while, all the links I post expire and then the thread is filled with expired links thanks to me. 

save a local copy of the image and share that copy.

Lacking anything more sophisticated, with Firefox you can use the following steps:

- right click on the page where the photo is present

- select "view page info"

- go to the "media" tab

- sort on "type"

- scroll among the images or the videos until you find the one you are looking for

- select in the list and then on the bottom click on "save as"

8 hours ago, pacinko said:

save a local copy of the image and share that copy.

Lacking anything more sophisticated, with Firefox you can use the following steps:

- right click on the page where the photo it present

- select "view page info"

- go to the "media" tab

- sort on "type"

- scroll among the images or the videos until you find the one you are looking for

- select in the list and then on the bottom click on "save as"

Thank you for replying! This is driving me insane because I have spent a ridiculous amount of hours tracking down pictures and posting them and now all my time has been wasted. 

I don't want all these images saved  to my computer though. Is there any other way to upload them, or can I delete the pictures on my computer once they're uploaded on here?

13 minutes ago, bump said:

Thank you for replying! This is driving me insane because I have spent a ridiculous amount of hours tracking down pictures and posting them and now all my time has been wasted. 

I don't want all these images saved  to my computer though. Is there any other way to upload them, or can I delete the pictures on my computer once they're uploaded on here?

once you have uploaded them here you can delete them from your computer

1 minute ago, pacinko said:

once you have uploaded them here you can delete them from your computer

thank you!!!!! you have seriously just made my day. I am so excited right now. I didn't want to stop uploading pictures, but I figured it was a waste since all the links broke. this is great, you have a wonderful day!!!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...