Bellazon

On 11/18/2020 at 10:33 PM, Zoeh said:

@Zoeh: 

If you access to the Photo Gallery, many info are missing.

You have to guess what is the runway brand?

Missing editorials?

Missing campaign?

Missing covers?

And they take your scans and tag to their website? 

That's why I put many of my files in tiny size so they can not steal 🤑

Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 17.13.02.png Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 17.13.29.png Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 17.15.00.png

Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 17.02.55.png Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 17.03.20.png

On 11/19/2020 at 7:15 PM, LAM said:

@Zoeh: 

If you access to the Photo Gallery, many info are missing.

You have to guess what is the runway brand?

Missing editorials?

Missing campaign?

Missing covers?

And they take your scans and tag to their website? 

That's why I put many of my files in tiny size so they can not steal 🤑

Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 17.02.55.png Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 17.03.20.png Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 17.13.02.png Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 17.13.29.png Capture d’écran 2020-11-19 à 17.15.00.png

I didn't steal any scans out of your website. Some of yoour scans was posted on the other forum or social network (I don't remember the link). If you need credit - let me know. But I noticed some time ago, you took some photos I bought (from the runway shows & events) to your website and cut my tag. Do what you do, if you want. I'm not going to cry if someone does not respect my time and cut the tag out

As for missing files, my site aren't that popular anyway, so I'll add whenever I got time or motivation to do so. Why you bother or you wanna help?

I sent you many private messages since 2018 without no answers and  now u replied 😆

As you did not respond to my messages, I decided to cut the tags (you bought??????) to make you react. I told u in my private messages about that. If you were correct with me, I won't need to cut the tags off. And cutting the tags takes me a lot of time, and it's boring.

And of course, you don't remember the link where you took them so it's easier to put the fault on others. 

Some photos post on bellazon by others, you took them and put your tag. Do u respect them?? Do u know they spent time searching on internet?

I don't care about credits, I just want my scans not to be tagged by anyone. If I really need credits, I will tag all my scans.

I'm not against you using my scans on your website. The problem is that you tagged them as if it was your work. 

Many of my scans from stefmodels are in in the Fashion spot or here. But I don't care as they are not tagged. I made a website for sharing with the fans, so they are free to get the HQ scans if they need. 

Many of my Gisele scans are used on another Gisele Website. It does not disturb me. My scans are not tagged.

This is about respect. If u don't respect my work , I won't respect yours. It's easy to understand.