Bellazon

What has happened to her hair? It looks thin and scraggly. Pink or not her hair looks like she's 80 with a dye job.

If she's trying to not have her mom's hairstyle (which was always one of her best features) then go short hair, not this tired washerwoman style. Nobody looks good  with this style. This isnt sexy/beautiful, it's unpaid double overtime cleaning hotel rooms.  She's such a good looking kid, too. (a bit skinny, but time will fill her out)

Being married at 18 isn't usually a sign of maturity, quite the opposite. Then the bubble bursts and divorce happens. There are exceptions, sure, but those are exceptions.

Don't know. I don't know her, I'm just commenting like everyone else here. But if I was 28 (like Cara), I would never even look at an 18 year old to date. Would feel creepy.

But that's just me.

2 minutes ago, Schemer said:

Being married at 18 isn't usually a sign of maturity, quite the opposite. Then the bubble bursts and divorce happens. There are exceptions, sure, but those are exceptions.

Don't know. I don't know her, I'm just commenting like everyone else here. But if I was 28 (like Cara), I would never even look at an 18 year old to date. Would feel creepy.

But that's just me.

That's purely hypothetical. We all know Karlie is your great love and you'd never look at anyone else. 😜