Bellazon

Oh yeah she is definitely looking better now than she did before, but she is also just 18 (or 19? idk) so it's normal she's still growing into her body and I'm sure that that as mentioned, being away from work for such a long time has been a good thing for her as well, I think that's the case with most of models. I'm kind of hoping fashion week will be cancelled just so the girls can have a break from it because it is brutal on them. But I don't think Kaia will ever have the va-va-voom body Cindy was known for, that's what I meant,  I think if anything she'll be more of the Candice/Elsa type of girl, tall, lean and with a nice shape that if used properly will do wonders for her, which I think it's the case in the Vogue Japan editorial, she looks amazing there and you can tell she really has awareness of how to use her body.

Which makes her one of the exception from the nepo girls who just look the same in every single picture :ninja:

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

But I don't think Kaia will ever have the va-va-voom body Cindy was known for, that's what I meant,  I think if anything she'll be more of the Candice/Elsa type of girl, tall, lean and with a nice shape that if used properly will do wonders for her, which I think it's the case in the Vogue Japan editorial, she looks amazing there and you can tell she really has awareness of how to use her body.

I totally agree @Clauds, the Vogue Japan shoot is stunning.