Bellazon

Btw, I can't believe how much Kaia looks like Cindy in this video and in general, she has the same voice and mannerisms.  I don't know if it is because the genes or Kaia has seriously been studying her mom.

12 hours ago, jOEh said:

Honestly, I don't get that "nepotism" theory.

Kaia is 100% where she is because of her mom's connections. You can deny it all you want. It's 100% case of nepotism.

At least Kaia is aware of it and didn't invent some BS story how she was "discovered".

It's OK for parents to open doors for their kids, at least they're honest about it.

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

Kaia is 100% where she is because of her mom's connections. You can deny it all you want. It's 100% case of nepotism.

At least Kaia is aware of it and didn't invent some BS story how she was "discovered".

It's OK for parents to open doors for their kids, at least they're honest about it.

Are you kidding me? The world has been waiting for another gangly Caucasian ingenue to burst out....

18 hours ago, Schemer said:

It is not nepotism with Kaia, it's nostalgia.

It's not even nepotism witk Kendall. The Kardashians  are nothing in the fashion world. They are using Kendall beacuse of her fame, her instagram followers.

1 hour ago, jOEh said:

It is not nepotism with Kaia, it's nostalgia.

It's not even nepotism witk Kendall. The Kardashians  are nothing in the fashion world. They are using Kendall beacuse of her fame, her instagram followers.

I think the difference is that without the Kardashians, there is no way Kendall is in the fashion industry, whilst Kaia might have made it on her own without her parents. She has the right look.

I also think Kaia would have also done it in the fashion szene without her parents. But it might be possible it has taken longer to get notice of famous designers and that she gets the chance to open such important shows. Think this might be a little bonus she has but Kaia is simply stunning and she is a model! Cant wait for her getting little bit grown up than she will be a real bomb.

Look at the Hadids, they also have famous and very rich parents, the mother was also a model. Think they got also a little bit help to be there where they are now.