Bellazon

Kaia looks tired and unhealthy. She has bags under her eyes, that's not normal for a 16 years old girl. I hope she's okay.  Is Cindy paying attention to that?:/

At 16 she should look fresh without make-up but she looks like a 35 years old woman.

51777451_kaia_gerber_16092017_02.jpg51444416_kaia_picturepub-003.jpg

As a teenager, I think that she wants to do exactly the same career as her mother but it's impossible. She has to find her own identity. We're not in the 1990's anymore. Times have changed. There won't be any Cindy, Claudia, Naomi or Linda anymore with the same celebrity. She is young and beautiful so enjoy life and EAT MORE. She'd look prettier and healthier with some more weight. Her parents are well off. She should stop modelling for a while. This is just business. When you see girls of her age in the streets of Paris, they don't seem to be happy.

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

She doesn't look anywhere near 35 but she does look exhausted and has been looked more washed out as days pass which is not good, this is why I hate 16 years old girls putting in so much work :pinch: 

But she only did 5 shows in NY and only Burberrys in London. And only one exit per show.

In the era of the supermodels Claudia Schiffer did 50 shows per season en every show with five changes of outfit.

Kaia needs to stop and sleep  a lot, eating well.