Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

I definitely disagree with some of the things she has said, but I think a lot of her views have to do with the fact that she is 72 years old. She was born in the 1930s. Society was a lot more conservative back then. I think a lot of her appeal is just her essence, her beauty, and style which is undeniable. Plus, she is a crusader for the animals. You have to love her for that!

I agree with you. I love BB for all the qualities you mentionned.

I would just add that BB has never been a conformist. She was the sex kitten who used to provoke the virtues leagues. She is such a wonderful icon of sexual liberation as well as feminism to me. :clap: And she was a fantastic muse ! That's what makes her conservatism and intolerance to certain categories of people so disappointing today. She was like the ultimate woman, an exemple for all the females, but she's against women in politics ! The deception is as high as the love and admiration we had. :(

Anyway, I just had to say that. What upset me is people who blindly love her, without any critical spirit. For the icon she was, for her career and her animal fight, she deserves respect and admiration. But there's no need to close our eyes on a person we' ll love anyway. :p

I agree :yes:

I watched Le Mépris on thursday, it was the best. :heart:

yes I like this movie! I like "une parisienne" and "la vérité" and "dieu créa la femme" she is gorgeous!

une parisienne is my favouri. :heart:

yes she is my fav too she is so beautiful (super ange on a des gouts ciné proche!)

and Cinderella I agree with you! :kiss: :wave:

yes she is my fav too she is so beautiful (super ange on a des gouts ciné proche!)

and Cinderella I agree with you! :kiss: :wave:

Oui. J'aime de vieux films. BB est l'une de mes actrices préférées jamais. Simplement assommant sur l'écran. :heart: