Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

Thanks everyone for pictures!

I think all women mentioned so far are beautiful, but taste is personal. I think Claudia looks MUCH better now when she's a bit older than 10-15 years ago. I also see something in her face that resembles BB. I believe even BB said in an interview that Claudia reminds her of herself when she was young (I'm not sure if this is true)? I also see Vanessa Paradis, Georgia Jagger and Kate Moss all look abit like BB. (I think it's the round face, full lips and big eyes they have in common) but I still much prefer the original. I also like her fashion sense, and interest in animal rights. There is more to her than a pretty face which is what I really like. People are free to think what they want though. If someone thinks that Claudia is prettier than BB thats fine. :wave:

Brigitte Bardot The Russian actress

106fd73a79c9.jpg

Alright, here we go again. The "Russian actress"? Where did you get this?

This Russian actress from the right will play Bridzhit Bardot in a film about it (эта русская актриса с права сыграет Бриджит Бардот в фильме о ней)

Brigitte Bardot The Russian actress

106fd73a79c9.jpg

Alright, here we go again. The "Russian actress"? Where did you get this?

This Russian actress from the right will play Bridzhit Bardot in a film about it (эта русская актриса с права сыграет Бриджит Бардот в фильме о ней)

What is her real name? she doesn't look like BB at all, in my opinion.