Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

thanks everyone! :wave:

Nathali who is that girl in your avatar? looks a bit like Vanessa Paradis but hard to see.

child,that isn`t vanessa.it`s a puerto rican model called jessica perez,at least that`s what i`ve been told when i asked a in another forum.a girl confused jessica with ruslana korshunova , i searched for both and to say the truth that`s probably the only photo of jessica that i liked,but on the other side,now ruslana is one of my favourite models!i still can`t believe she`s dead! :cry:

thanks guys!amazing photos!

Yes, it's very difficult to post unseen pictures...

Yeah, that's true. That's what I always say...if you can't see em, you can't post em. :whistle::laugh: Just messin with ya, Vanina... ;)

Hahaha, very funny. :laugh: I like this Brian better...

What Brian? Where did he go?

Sorry, Vanina, I'm usually like this, but sometimes I'm an asshole.... :ninja:

You're a sweetheart...thanks for your patience!

thanks everyone! :wave:

Nathali who is that girl in your avatar? looks a bit like Vanessa Paradis but hard to see.

child,that isn`t vanessa.it`s a puerto rican model called jessica perez,at least that`s what i`ve been told when i asked a in another forum.a girl confused jessica with ruslana korshunova , i searched for both and to say the truth that`s probably the only photo of jessica that i liked,but on the other side,now ruslana is one of my favourite models!i still can`t believe she`s dead! :cry:

thanks guys!amazing photos!

Nathali, that's so sad, i looked her up in Wikiedia. what a sad story. there is too much pressure in modeling business for such young girls.

I just read her book 'initials BB''I just can´t stop reading it:) great book

Do you have any picture of her son Nicolas from now? or any older than 10 years? or do you know something about him? thanks very much

post-15950-1273324072_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324077_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324090_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324096_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324108_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324712_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324725_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324730_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324737_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324741_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324745_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324750_thumb.jpg

post-15950-1273324756_thumb.jpg

I just read her book 'initials BB''I just can´t stop reading it:) great book

Do you have any picture of her son Nicolas from now? or any older than 10 years? or do you know something about him? thanks very much

oh,i`m dying to read it.but i couldn`t find on the internet for download.Did you buy it in a library dia?

you should find it I know this book was translated in many language I can try to see if it exist in your language nathali ok?

oh,that would be so good! thanks lisa :blush::heart:

yeah,vanina it probably exists in mercado livre but the thing is that in the moment i don`t have money <_< (and i also don`t trust sells by internet)so i tried to find a free download but couldn`t.thank you for the info. :kiss:

you should find it I know this book was translated in many language I can try to see if it exist in your language nathali ok?

oh,that would be so good! thanks lisa :blush::heart:

yeah,vanina it probably exists in mercado livre but the thing is that in the moment i don`t have money <_< (and i also don`t trust sells by internet)so i tried to find a free download but couldn`t.thank you for the info. :kiss:

you can buy it very cheap on ebay. it is quite thick, in slovak language it has more than 450 pages...I think a better way is to read it in the hands ;) it is really great book , worth it