Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

Lisa, dear, once again excellent work!

Eva Braun? Really? What the fuck does that mean? You're a fan of Eva Braun? That's like posting "Bin Laden"! That's really offensive! What the hell is the matter with you?

excuse me, but i dont even know you ? so, dont tell me what i can or can not do.

Thread Edited :) ...

Using the forum for off-topic, negative, heated personal grievances, baiting as well as vulgar language towards other members is against the rules of Bellazon (see the rules of Bellazon at the top of the home page). This is an unofficial warning. A disregard for an unofficial warning will result in an official warning. 3 official warnings will result in a suspension and possible banishment. Please heed the unofficial warning.

I seem to remember a while ago someone posted pictures of BB when she was really young -- like 14 years old young. Could anyone repost them? A friend of mine is a BB fan and says he's never seen these, and he would like to, but I can't find them in the thread because it's so long! :) Thanks xx

I seem to remember a while ago someone posted pictures of BB when she was really young -- like 14 years old young. Could anyone repost them? A friend of mine is a BB fan and says he's never seen these, and he would like to, but I can't find them in the thread because it's so long! :) Thanks xx

Oh god there are sooooooooooooo many young BB pics I don't know what you want to ahve! tell your friend to come here! he could ask what he wants!