Bellazon

Brigitte Bardot
Thumbnail

saritaa

thanks girls!!! she is stunning!

new vid about her claudia

Lisa, that was beautiful! Really! I loved all the pictures...but honestly, the pictures of Claudia were the best! You made that, didn't you? Can you post the pictures from it? There were many Claudia pictures that I never saw before. Also..the music! The music from the first half of the video moved me to tears! (I know, I sound like a wuss here, but I love music). What aria was that...or from what album, and by who? It was absolutely beautiful! (I can't stop saying beautiful, here). Please, let me know about the pictures and the music..it was fantastic! I mean it..this is one of the best posts I've ever seen here! I give you much love for this, thank you!...Brian

Lisa, dear, once again excellent work!

Eva Braun? Really? What the fuck does that mean? You're a fan of Eva Braun? That's like posting "Bin Laden"! That's really offensive! What the hell is the matter with you?

Please Brian, we don't use that language here. This is a free forum and she has the right to like whatever she choses, no matter how odd it is. And speaking of offensive I think George Bush is way more offensive than Eva Braun. <_<