Bellazon

Katherine Moennig
Thumbnail

Emma_Frost

• 2 weeks later...
naw. apparently, Sarah Shahi (Carmen) left the show to do this other show Teachers

which immediately got cancelled :cain: & i guess that was the way they let her off

the L Word is her by getting ditched at the wedding <_<

That really ****,I kind of liked them.They where Lwords best couple.i ca´t stand Tina and Jennifer Beals chracter becasue Tina get´s crapped on constanly :ninja:

i liked Tina in the finale....she showed some love :) and the kiss between her and Bette had more sense then all Bette and Jody had ever :)

About Shane Carmen couple i agree..they were the hottest....after that were Dana and Alice...cute,sweet and funny !!! thats all we need when we watch the show :)

now is depressing and its too many ppl ..and u know how it goes....as group sex....some got it twice ..some got it none :D

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm straight too but Katherine makes me rethink it... she reminds me a lot of my ex boyfriend. both are very much alike, the mannerisms, personality, smile, even the same deep and smoky tone of voice. in my opinion the sexiest thing about a person is their voice... Katherine has just that. real sexy.

• 3 months later...
I'm straight too but Katherine makes me rethink it... she reminds me a lot of my ex boyfriend. both are very much alike, the mannerisms, personality, smile, even the same deep and smoky tone of voice. in my opinion the sexiest thing about a person is their voice... Katherine has just that. real sexy.

Yes! Her voice is sexy! I thought she just faked it for the show or something, but she has one sexy voice! And yeah, she reminds me of the guys I use to hang out with.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...