Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Guest Anonymous

Mad respect to you... 14 hours?!? Man... of course I would have waited 14 hours if I knew that was the only way I could see Ale, but luckily I still managed to see her just waiting an hour. Hhhmm.. on the signature.. I have no idea.. I managed to get a full one. I'll post in a bit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

also peoples signiture does change everytime...my autographs compared to my bestfriends are slightly different...even when i go to sign something...my signiture comes out different every time.

I think seeing them in person kind of kills the fantasy of perfection.

Not to mention, I'm sure they're all mind-blowingly beautiful and I'd probably have to quit eating altogether after seeing them.  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i almost passed out when i saw adriana and after she staring looking straight in my eyes but i was standing for 14 hours so it wouldnt take much for me to passout and i hadnt eaten for a good day.

rescanned my angels across america autograph....i have tagged this one not only to myself but to bellazon.com too....if you decide to remove my tags and post them somewhere else i will be very upset because not only did i wait 14 hours to get the autographs but it can be easily printed at kinkos and there goes my hard work at not only getting the autograph but having the kindness to actually scan it and post it in high quality....

adrianascan152uw.th.jpg

What's Alessandra like in person? Does she look better in person then she does in her picture? Spill it!

When I saw her, she seemed real nice. She just came from behind the curtain I'm assuming back from the bathroom... and I just managed to get at the table the same time she did and so she waved, smiled and said 'Hi' to me. Can't lie... greatest moment of my life. And she looks fantastic in real life.. that smile is mesmerizing. Back to the signature... sorry I can't post what my mines looks like since my scanner is dead. But on her signature it has her full name on it instead of the 3 letters you got.

When I saw her, she seemed real nice. She just came from behind the curtain I'm assuming back from the bathroom... and I just managed to get at the table the same time she did and so she waved, smiled and said 'Hi' to me. Can't lie... greatest moment of my life. And she looks fantastic in real life.. that smile is mesmerizing. Back to the signature... sorry I can't post what my mines looks like since my scanner is dead. But on her signature it has her full name on it instead of the 3 letters you got.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

imagine how i felt when adriana looked right into my eyes...that made the 14 hours worth it...if you dont believe me ask blade102384....he saw it when it happened.

imagine how i felt when adriana looked right into my eyes...that made the 14 hours worth it...if you dont believe me ask blade102384....he saw it when it happened.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can probably tell how you felt when you saw Adriana... probably the same way I felt when I saw Alessandra. Sadly Adriana never... and I mean NEVER... looked up the whole 4 minutes I was up there. I was there for Ale.. but would liked to have looked at Adriana too just to see how she looks like in real life.

• 3 weeks later...
ale was really cute  when i saw her... i'm starting to become a better fan now :)  unfortunately, i didn't have contact with her. but i did with adriana :) :fun: woot lol... one of the nest moments of my life... i'm telling you... it was amazing... :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can bet it was :fun:

A friend of mine is a stockholder in Limited Brands, Inc., and sent me their Annual Report for this year. Ale was included on the cover, as well as inside. It's interesting to note that the CEO of VS said that he is extremely confident that PINK will become the second largest specialty lingerie brand inthe US, right behind VS as it's own entity. Sounds like a good thing for Ale!!

Thanks to Neo for the touch-ups on these...

annualreport018qn.th.jpgannualreport029tf.th.jpgannualreport036zw.th.jpgannualreport049xp.th.jpg