Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

dostovel...try www.imageshack.us to host pictures...or if you have no patience (like me) u can try... www.imagevenue.com.

And thank you again... :flower:

Hmm been gone for almost a week and just one new page? Kind of dissapointed. *sigh* but thanks dostovel. I was pissed to see Hilary did not get an editorial in Sept. Vogue. <_< ( so didnt doutzen. :rofl: :rofl: :evil: ) but still I wanted to see Hil there. :/

btw if anyone cares shes my number three now! I moved raquel down. :cry: :cry2:

hey! that MLA guy has the coolest set!!! i wonder where he got the whole hilary in action!!! hil looked soooooo bad ass!!!

It's one of my favorite editorials. State of Emergency for Italia Vogue by Steven Meisel. :wub: She's great.

do you guys think she will be at VS this year?

No.

I love this Numero "Eletra" editorial.

I highly doubt it...Hilary is not like sexy imo she's too classy and elegant looking. I dunno but they got marisa m :yuckky: right? So now anything is possible. :laugh:

And I love the Eletra editorial too. :heart:

And thanks Sanja I lalalaloved Hilary at Versace F/W 06 she was born to walk for versace. :wub: :hug: :flower:

hahahaha! opps! guess i'm not much for names. and no i havn't been talking to people. but your set is still awesome!

hahahahhaahahhaa! i know! hil is toooo classy for VS! i mean yeah she can do it... but idk.

i mean look at doutzen... i really don't think she belongs in VS because she's soooo classy... but she's in it. And Stam too... i mean they are gorgeous... but they are just too high fashion!!!

oh and i saw hil in sept. vogue... she's like in the last page with... i think caroline.