Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

Um, the V scans are mine, resized :| I can tell because I can't scan straight to save my life.

Where did you find them *dostovel*? :)

hahahhahaaah! looks pretty straight to me....

if anything... you should see mine! hahahahhahaha! you have to go sideways!

Um, the V scans are mine, resized :| I can tell because I can't scan straight to save my life.

Where did you find them *dostovel*? :)

I got them from Atrip on supermodels.nl, its his photobucket the link I copied :)

He got them from tfs

I think someone beginning with k scanned them on tfs, I cant remember

Anouk, thanks for the pic :D

Hilary lived in Bethesda, which is the 3rd richest place in the USA (and is in Maryland, not Virgina), and Washington DC. Her parents aren't famous, just fucking rich, and apparently one of the houses she grew up in was HUGE.

Even some of the friends she went to private school with wrote that she's a snob - so she must be REALLY bad :ninja:

Nice story Buhlack :D what is you native language?

padre40 - how dare you insult The Chin :ninja: her chin is gorgeous and makes her even more (physically) beautiful :ninja:

oh... it's tagalog/filipino... Philippines' language

hola pinay!

hahahahahahahaa!!! HOLLA!!! hahahahaha! but i really don't like that slang 'pinay'.... it's sooooo.... poor!

hahahahaah!

------------------

i really need V magazine!!! it has everyone in it!!! i need it!!!!!!!

my bad...didnt know that was slang...its a shame i never learned...

Hilary lived in Bethesda, which is the 3rd richest place in the USA (and is in Maryland, not Virgina), and Washington DC. Her parents aren't famous, just fucking rich, and apparently one of the houses she grew up in was HUGE.

Even some of the friends she went to private school with wrote that she's a snob - so she must be REALLY bad :ninja:

Nice story Buhlack :D what is you native language?

padre40 - how dare you insult The Chin :ninja: her chin is gorgeous and makes her even more (physically) beautiful :ninja:

oh... it's tagalog/filipino... Philippines' language

hola pinay!

hahahahahahahaa!!! HOLLA!!! hahahahaha! but i really don't like that slang 'pinay'.... it's sooooo.... poor!

hahahahaah!

------------------

i really need V magazine!!! it has everyone in it!!! i need it!!!!!!!

my bad...didnt know that was slang...its a shame i never learned...

hahahaha! nah! it's just me who is sooooo sensitive about this. maybe it's because i'm used to making fun of poor people!!! hahahhaaha! JK!

Wha ? Is here phllipino ? kumusta ka?

lately I went to manila .

Sorry but Its quite uncouth . very sorry .

hahhahahhhaah! dude! filipino people really don't greet people with that anymore! hahahaha! unless you're super old (for respect) or if you're a tourist!

oh it is! don't be sorry! manila is dirty! i always feel sorry for tourists because they have to walk around all the filth. I probably would be dead if i didn't have a driver to take me around!

the only good place there is Greenhills and the Greenbelt and Rockwell because thats where all the bars and the shops and everything else is!

But if you're looking for a beach... it's where you should go! the beaches are just soooo divine! Dont' go to Boracay... even though it's beautiful and amazing... but it is just too crowded!!!

--------------------------

anyway... admin would probably be furious with this whole philippines thing... so guys... lets stick to hilary! hahahahhahahahaha!

oh by the way... im sad i didn't see even a shadow of her brow in WWD!!!

whats WWD??

it's this really really big fashion magazine! i think it's for blind people! hahahahahahaha! no

but yeah... i just found out about it too!

but yeah... the one i got has Snejana on the cover. It's really awesome because they have a whole ton of runway and backstage and party pictures!