Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

lol the whole convo was funny to read :D you guys are so crazy.

and hilary doesnt look like a bitch :( dunno if she is though, just saying she doesnt look like one. but yes i agree stam does look like a real mean not so nice person, but i kinda like that cool snobbish attitude about her :D

hahahaahaha!!! we ARE CRAZY!!!! rawwwwrrrrrrrrr!!! hahahhaahahaha!

yeah... i have to agree... i dont think she's a bitch... in general.

you have to understand the 'upper class' hahahahaah! or people in general.

you how there's people who don't really like to mingle with people but once you get to know them... they are like... the coolest people... i think that's hilary. she doesn't talk much to 'other' people because she doesn't want to or she doesn't need to and that always come out across as being a snob or a bitch.

and i like that stam is a bitch! or looks like a natural bitch! she's one of those girls... when you see her walking down the hallway... you purposely jump out of her way! hahahahaaha! like that scene in Mean Girls! hahahahahahahaaha!

Hilary lived in Bethesda, which is the 3rd richest place in the USA (and is in Maryland, not Virgina), and Washington DC. Her parents aren't famous, just fucking rich, and apparently one of the houses she grew up in was HUGE.

Even some of the friends she went to private school with wrote that she's a snob - so she must be REALLY bad :ninja:

Nice story Buhlack :D what is you native language?

padre40 - how dare you insult The Chin :ninja: her chin is gorgeous and makes her even more (physically) beautiful :ninja:

a-ha! so u noticed it too....well, she is pretty, but to me her look is for fashion mag ads and not runway stuff, IMHO...

Hilary lived in Bethesda, which is the 3rd richest place in the USA (and is in Maryland, not Virgina), and Washington DC.

Well, I've read in a few threads that Hilary is very good looking, so I decided to come check her out and saw this bit of information before seeing any pics. Point one is that Bethesda is the richest single community in the US from everything I've heard, and point two is that if she's from there or has anything to do with Bethesda, then three things are about gauranteed: 1. She's one of the biggest snobs of all time, 2. She was a teenage slut, and 3. She crashed at least ten Mercedes before the age of 18 only to get a new and better one the next day. :ninja:

:wave:

^ Ummm. Well, she looks like she'd kill a guy in bed. :ninja: But that's kind of hot. :laugh: She reminds me a little of princess Charlotte of Monaco, but looks better on average than her.

And anyone would know about the teenage slut part if they'd gone to a movie in Bethesda, where it's like $700 per ticket, BMWs are scoffed at, and besides getting duped into sex at eight years old (earned due to slutty clothes for attention), crashing cars is the only other thing to do for entertainment.

Oh, and you perv! :rofl:

I've found out why I love her so much!

post-15738-0-1446075881-24371_thumb.jpg

she looks like Evandro! :rofl: :rofl:

hahahahhahahaaha!!! oooooooooo! maybe her brothers look like this!!!

but you know who has a spooky counterpart... malgosia bela! i swear!!! that guy she's with in the marc jacobs campaign looks like her twin!!!

Fery - I actually lol'd when I seen the comparison with Evandro :D :rolf:

Mbinebri - I really hopes she wasnt a slag :cry: I dont actaully like em, for once I want a girl to be pure :cry: but I agree that she look like a dominatrix and that is fucking sexy :wub:

You can kind of tell she a snob, tho, even if you only looks at her pics :(

Padre40 - yeah I did and I love it :ninja:

post-15271-0-1446075882-54275_thumb.jpg

post-15271-0-1446075882-56166_thumb.jpg

an interview:

Rhoda's Rise

"Fresh, beautiful glamorous." That's how Estee Lauder SVP and creative director, Aerin Lauder, describes their newest face. Next month Chevy-Chase native Hilary Rhoda will become the official face of Estee Lauder's skincare and makeup lines.

Rhoda went from high school athlete to "it" glamour girl in what feels like 60 seconds, and now at the tender age of 20 she has worked with world-renowned designers including John Galliano, Louis Vuitton and Narciso Rodriguez. Next month she joins forces with the makeup giant to become an international superstar, and DCStyleMag.com caught up with the local beauty to see what she has to say about her rise to the top.

Hilary Rhoda

What was your very first fashion show like?

I spent my first season in Paris where Nicolas Ghesquiere cast me in the Balenciaga. That was very exciting and really started everything else. There is a lot of mental preparation that goes into getting ready for the hectic pace! But once the shows start, I get into the groove of things.

Which designers do you love modeling for?

Modeling for Versace is fun because you can be really sexy and the clothes are really sexy. I also like modeling for Michael Kors because you can smile and be yourself. All of the gorgeous clothes, hair and makeup make me feel beautiful.

What's your daily makeup routine?

My typical beauty routine for the day is definitely just a fresh face. I'm very adamant about moisturizing. I always moisturize my face in the morning and throughout the day. I like to use Estee Lauder's DayWear Plus Multi Protection Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15. It gives my skin a nice natural glow.

What is your favorite thing to do when you're in D.C.?

I'm traveling so much with work so I love coming home to D.C. For me it's the perfect getaway. I love to go shopping in Georgetown with my friends.

What is your dream job?

I am living my dream job! It is all just amazing, from the runway shows in New York, Paris and Milan to being able to work with these fabulous designers. Everyone is talented beyond belief. That is an education in and of itself. And now to be representing Estee Lauder, and being part of such an American success story is just beyond words. I feel such a connection to Mrs. Lauder through her family. They have welcomed me into their family, not just a company. That's what makes my affiliation with them so special.

Any advice for aspiring models?

Don't take anything personally! If one person doesn't like your look, someone else may think it is the greatest look ever. It's about what someone in the business may be looking for at that moment. If you believe in yourself and like who you are, then that will shine through.

What's next for you?

I am always setting higher standards for myself. My goals today may be different tomorrow or next week. I take it day by day and feel lucky to be where I am.

The pic that come with it:

post-15271-0-1446075882-63098_thumb.jpg

Another interview -

5 QUESTIONS FOR HILARY RHODA

The all-American supermodel and newly crowned Estée Lauder face answers the fabled five

1. What are you working on right now?

I am sitting in hair and makeup at a shoot! It is the sunday after fashion week in NY and everyone is a bit worn out.

2. What's been inspiring you lately?

My mom inspires me and teaches me things that I use and remember for the rest of my life.

3. Who are your heroes, fashion or otherwise?

Besides my family members, I don't really idolize any specific people.

4. Describe your style.

I have different styles for everything but whenever I go shopping I come home with black dresses—they're my staple.

5. What are you wearing right now?

A bathrobe! In the studio

gossip:

APPARENTLY (not confirmed it true but I belive it and I'm 99% sure am right) this is about Hilary:

"WHICH young Vogue cover girl was so cruel to the girls in her class that they nicknamed her "the horse" and neighed behind her back? She must be better behaved on photo shoots, since she's now earning over $1 million a year?"

also Hilary will be in a TV advert with the other Estee girls. Hil will be in a bubble bath surrounded by candles being playful and happy :drool:

http://uweb.ucsb.edu/~daniella08/copy%20platform.pdf

ooooo... the pictures were great!!!

you know what... whenever i read her interviews.... i always ALWAYS somehow refer to Mean Girls and rachel mcadams because of that Lacross scene in the end! I've always imagined her like that during the games... and somehow... also stam! hahahaahaha!

Hilary lived in Bethesda, which is the 3rd richest place in the USA (and is in Maryland, not Virgina), and Washington DC. Her parents aren't famous, just fucking rich, and apparently one of the houses she grew up in was HUGE.

Even some of the friends she went to private school with wrote that she's a snob - so she must be REALLY bad :ninja:

padre40 - how dare you insult The Chin :ninja: her chin is gorgeous and makes her even more (physically) beautiful :ninja:

oh... it's tagalog/filipino... Philippines' language

hola pinay!

hola pinay!

hahahahahahahaa!!! HOLLA!!! hahahahaha! but i really don't like that slang 'pinay'.... it's sooooo.... poor!

hahahahaah!

------------------

i really need V magazine!!! it has everyone in it!!! i need it!!!!!!!