Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

I am officially a fan! :hehe:

What ? fery.

You are saying that hilary is the third of your favorist.

Sorry but SHUT UP .

ugh whatever your problem is. <_<

yeah!!! more on the wagon!!!

What ? fery.

Sorry but SHUT UP .

eh? wtf?

why are you having a go?

The more Hilary fans the better :heart:

yay! :grouphug:

What ? fery.

Sorry but SHUT UP .

ugh whatever your problem is. <_<

yeah!!! more on the wagon!!!

What ? fery.

Sorry but SHUT UP .

eh? wtf?

why are you having a go?

The more Hilary fans the better :heart:

yay! :grouphug:

I love hilary . :drool: Im the king of hilary funs. ;)

and You bitches are second . ok ? :evil:

oh hells no... is this bitch tryin to start some shit!!!!

first you go out bashing fery and then you call us bitches?.... BITCHES!!!

this just isn't gonna fly with me!!!!

and if you're such a fucking fan... maybe you should put Hily on your avi and your sig before you go out bashing like a bitch!!! then maybe you'll have a bigger right to bitch... so until then...

and if anything... dostovel would have to take that #1 spot!!!

and by 'funs' you meant fans right?

hahhahahahahahahahahaahhahaah!

Yes I am seriously the #1 fan :D

I <3 her so0o0o much :heart:

seriouly. am obsessed

I was the first emember of he website (but I forgot my username so never posted on that one)

I was the one who revived this thread and the one on supermodels.nl

I spend so much time on my obsession :evil: :sex:

and lots more

I <3 Hilary forever :heart: :heart:

New Hilary stuff: a interview with Marie Claire, I think:

Beauty Snoop: Hilary Rhoda's Makeup Bag

Hilary Rhoda has a huge new cosmetics contract, but at just 20, she claims she's a beauty novice - with a lot of making up to do.

A mere two years ago, the famously bold-browed Hilary Rhoda segued from Catholic-high-school jock to glamazon when labels like Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, and Balenciaga booked her to grace their catwalks. Healthy, smiling, fresh-faced, all-American-wow! Kinda nice after the sunken-cheeked, sullen-faced size zeroes we'd been seeing. Estée Lauder wasted no time and snapped up Rhoda as the newest "face" for the brand's skincare and makeup advertising. But not one to buy into hype, Rhoda, a former field hockey-playing tomboy from Maryland, insists she's still a student when it comes to grooming and is eager to learn from industry pros. Here's a peek at some tips and tools she has picked up so far.

1. BUMBLE AND BUMBLE DOES IT ALL STYLING SPRAY

"When I'm not working, I give my hair a day off. Just a touch of this spray adds polish without much fuss."

2. SWIM GOGGLES, TENNIS RACKET, BALLET SLIPPERS

"I played field hockey and lacrosse in high school, but to stay in shape now, I swim, play tennis, or dance."

3. SUNGLASSES

"I don't go anywhere without my black YSL aviator-style sunglasses. My light eyes tend to be really sun-sensitive."

4. LOGICS COLOR NOURISHING SHAMPOO

"I don't color my hair, but I do suffer damage from the constant curling, ironing, and blowouts I endure on photo shoots. This gentle shampoo and its corresponding Logics conditioner are my protection."

5. ESTÉE LAUDER PLEASURES

"I like a light, floral fragrance on girls my age."

6. ORIGINS NOURISHING OIL:

"When I don't have time for a real massage, I smooth this on to relax."

7. & 8. ESTÉE LAUDER DAY WEAR CREME SPF 15 AND IDEALIST SKIN REFINISHER

"I paid zero attention to my skin in high school. If I wore makeup, I'd sleep in it. Now, I'm religious about skincare."

9. ESTÉE LAUDER BRONZE GODDESS SOFT MATTE BRONZER

"I use this bronzer to contour both my cheekbones and eye sockets-probably the best pro tip I've learned."

10. IPOD

"I always have it with me - I listen to everything from Sinatra to Jay-Z."

11. ESTÉE LAUDER HIGH GLOSS IN ROSE

"My daily must-have-it matches my lip color exactly."

12. DOVE ULTIMATE CLEAR SOLID

"Believe it or not, my field-hockey teammates and I used to wear Old Spice deodorant-but I switched to this because of my sensitive skin."

13. AVEDA ROSEMARY MINT SHAVING GEL

"It's essential for my legs to look great on the runway-and a moisturizing shaving cream is key."

...and old Hilary stuff... :| ...oh dear :p

post-15271-0-1446075878-39564_thumb.jpg

New Hilary stuff: a interview with Marie Claire, I think:

Beauty Snoop: Hilary Rhoda's Makeup Bag

Hilary Rhoda has a huge new cosmetics contract, but at just 20, she claims she's a beauty novice - with a lot of making up to do.

A mere two years ago, the famously bold-browed Hilary Rhoda segued from Catholic-high-school jock to glamazon when labels like Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, and Balenciaga booked her to grace their catwalks. Healthy, smiling, fresh-faced, all-American-wow! Kinda nice after the sunken-cheeked, sullen-faced size zeroes we'd been seeing. Estée Lauder wasted no time and snapped up Rhoda as the newest "face" for the brand's skincare and makeup advertising. But not one to buy into hype, Rhoda, a former field hockey-playing tomboy from Maryland, insists she's still a student when it comes to grooming and is eager to learn from industry pros. Here's a peek at some tips and tools she has picked up so far.

1. BUMBLE AND BUMBLE DOES IT ALL STYLING SPRAY

"When I'm not working, I give my hair a day off. Just a touch of this spray adds polish without much fuss."

2. SWIM GOGGLES, TENNIS RACKET, BALLET SLIPPERS

"I played field hockey and lacrosse in high school, but to stay in shape now, I swim, play tennis, or dance."

3. SUNGLASSES

"I don't go anywhere without my black YSL aviator-style sunglasses. My light eyes tend to be really sun-sensitive."

4. LOGICS COLOR NOURISHING SHAMPOO

"I don't color my hair, but I do suffer damage from the constant curling, ironing, and blowouts I endure on photo shoots. This gentle shampoo and its corresponding Logics conditioner are my protection."

5. ESTÉE LAUDER PLEASURES

"I like a light, floral fragrance on girls my age."

6. ORIGINS NOURISHING OIL:

"When I don't have time for a real massage, I smooth this on to relax."

7. & 8. ESTÉE LAUDER DAY WEAR CREME SPF 15 AND IDEALIST SKIN REFINISHER

"I paid zero attention to my skin in high school. If I wore makeup, I'd sleep in it. Now, I'm religious about skincare."

9. ESTÉE LAUDER BRONZE GODDESS SOFT MATTE BRONZER

"I use this bronzer to contour both my cheekbones and eye sockets-probably the best pro tip I've learned."

10. IPOD

"I always have it with me - I listen to everything from Sinatra to Jay-Z."

11. ESTÉE LAUDER HIGH GLOSS IN ROSE

"My daily must-have-it matches my lip color exactly."

12. DOVE ULTIMATE CLEAR SOLID

"Believe it or not, my field-hockey teammates and I used to wear Old Spice deodorant-but I switched to this because of my sensitive skin."

13. AVEDA ROSEMARY MINT SHAVING GEL

"It's essential for my legs to look great on the runway-and a moisturizing shaving cream is key."

...and old Hilary stuff... :| ...oh dear :p

post-15738-0-1446075879-25244_thumb.jpg

Anything new?

I really don't like a lot of her pics, but its not her I don't like it the backround.

the interview is great... i just wish she's be less commercial and be more... herself.

kemp muhl goes crazy on interviews! hahahahaha!

oh and the picture... still a st. claire!!! and her eye brows... she went to a brow bar again!

hahahhahahahahhahaahahahahaha!

oh hells no... is this bitch tryin to start some shit!!!!

first you go out bashing fery and then you call us bitches?.... BITCHES!!!

this just isn't gonna fly with me!!!!

and if you're such a fucking fan... maybe you should put Hily on your avi and your sig before you go out bashing like a bitch!!! then maybe you'll have a bigger right to bitch... so until then...

and if anything... dostovel would have to take that #1 spot!!!

and by 'funs' you meant fans right?

hahhahahahahahahahahaahhahaah!

You bitches may become her fun , but You all CANT love her . :whistle:

HOWEVER I CAN LOVE her . cuz Im a man . OK ? I may even marry her and WE can even raise up seed . :evil:

CLEAR ?

and Im the first member of her fan site . actually . please DONT lie . dostovel . please .

I hate Hilary now.

I can't like someone who wants animals killed specifically for them.

It will be hard coz she's so beautiful

But I hate her now

the interview I found:

MODELING SENSATION HILARY RHODA is never hard to find these days. If she’s not slinking down one of the fashion world’s exclusive runways (think: Balenciaga), expect to find her gracing the pages of your favorite glossy. Come August, look for the former Catholic schoolgirl from Chevy Chase, Maryland, as the new face of Estée Lauder—joining the ranks of Elizabeth Hurley, Carolyn Murphy, and Gwyneth Paltrow, who have represented the iconic brand over the years. But if you’re lucky, you may catch a glimpse of the lovely, leggy 20-year-old in one of her most loved places this summer: home.

CAPITOL FILE: What influence do you think growing up in DC had on your sense of style?

HILARY RHODA: I think DC is really chic, and having grown up there, I think that’s why my style is so classic. You can wear something simple and make it look fabulous without people saying, “Wow, look at that woman! What’s she wearing?” It’s always understated, sexy, and beautiful.

CF: What are your favorite local spots to visit?

HR: I like to go to Georgetown. I love the shopping, and a lot of my friends go to school there.

CF: Who’s your favorite fashion icon?

HR: C.Z. Guest, because she had great classic style. She always stood out because she was dressy but she didn’t look over the top. I think that’s how my style is, too.

CF: Have you spotted a must-have dress for the season?

HR: No. But I like to wear loose, comfortable dresses in the summer. Something I can wear all day and then throw a little jacket over for night.

CF: Is there one fragrance you’ve always worn?

HR: I wear Beautiful Love.

CF: Do you have a favorite accessory?

HR: I have a little pinky ring that I always wear. It’s a gold signet ring with my initials that I never take off. I got it at a little boutique in Manhattan. I just got it last year, but I love it. It’s something I’ll have forever.

CF: Speaking of fingers, what nail polish can’t you live without?

HR: I like Estée Lauder’s Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Pink Clouds, because I’m more of a naturalcolor kind of person.

CF: And what about your feet? Do you have a favorite summer shoe?

HR: Havaianas flip-flops, because they’re comfortable.

CF: When you’re on the beach, what bikini will you be sporting?

HR: A string bikini by Eres. I like to wear red, and bright colors.

CF: Do you have a dream addition to your closet?

HR: I really want a cropped fur coat, designed just for me. That would be perfect for everything that I wear. Even a vintage one would be cool.

CF: Where is your ideal summer getaway?

HR: DC! I travel and see all these amazing places in the world, but I love to be able to go home and spend time with my friends. That’s the ultimate getaway, because you can just relax and do anything you want