Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

• 2 weeks later...

:heart:

EXTRA TV - 05-21-2009

featuring Hilary Rhoda

Click on the thumbnail to view the HD Youtube clip!

6sgxvb.jpg

Note how Hilary refers to herself as a "Sports Illustrated model" rather than a Victoria's Secret model. A-ha, I see how it is...........

:laugh:

Hillary is the first model I've even gotten obsessed with.

I'm dedicating my first post ever in this forum here :) :heart:

It was love at first sight for me when I saw hillary on the estee lauder ad with carolyn murphy.

I was amazed by how versatile she is on the run way. I've came to observe how she just makes those clothes look good better than many models out there.

She's also able to pull off editorial shoots very well.

And that so gorgeous face captured on all those estee lauder ads is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.

She's known for beauty and glamour being booked by all the posh and luxurious brands.

She was a fabulous high-fashion model and gain lots of recognition doing that.

By then, she's gotten me hooked.

She was almost all-rounded...except in the sex appeal category...untill recently when she started to do swimsuits and all.

I feel that the explanation to why she's not doing run ways or much high-fashion as before is cus...

She's more focused on branching out, venturing into the more american type of fashion, ya know, the whole SI, VS and the sex-ed up look.

I even have this theory that the break she took off and came back slightly fleshier than ever...it may have been planned.

She must have planned to come back as a swimsuit model.

Well see here, when a person gains weight, their bust tends to enlarge with accumulation of fats. She then works on toning and sliming her body down once again at certain parts only, all but the chest.

You would see her arms, her upper body is not as toned those times during runways before, she's shaped her abs remaining there some fats to look full and sexy. Results? Other parts slim down and the a larger bust remains and taadaa! Perfect to model for swimsuits without having to go through plastic surgery.

So I'm guessing you wont see her on high fashion runways for a while.

She wont look as awesome on those runways now with her current fleshy swimsuit body.

Personally, I feel kinda disappointed that she's put on hold what she's been doing to gain recognition and jump into a totally new area. I few editorials once in a long while is not enough for those who've been obsessed with those work of her's. If she settles with this, she'll become just a typical infamous american style of models and people wont get to see beyond the SI sexy image to see how cool, versatile and high-fashion she was and how cool she could be untill she started swimsuit modeling.

On the contrast of that, it may be a wise move that she's covering another area to gain even more recognition. Given that she doesnt settle down in this field and become 'too american' that she looses that fierceness in high fashion. SI is a big thing and you could be famous throughout america and worldwide, I can see what she's heading for. Couple that with her estee lauder contract, it'll make her huger that other models on the high fashion scene.

Nevertheless, I really hope she switches back soon. High fashion is obsessed with youth and when she was moving to the top of it, she shouldn't have stopped and leave it untill she reached the top there. Look at Jessica Stam, she's been in the high fashion scene since forever and now she totally the 'it' girl there. Hillary had her time for only a few years and I felt she left too soon and could have gone further. She's only 22, she doesn't need to hurry and leave high fashion just yet.

She's still my number one and I still look forward to her every move with support. Hoping for the best though. That she doesn't loose the spark.

Anyone feel the same about hillary's change in modeling field? :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...