Bellazon

Hilary Rhoda
Thumbnail

blingbling

If someone wants to capture it, tonight Hilary will be on E! News (talking about swimwear or something like that :laugh: )

Thanks for the heads-up! Unfortunately, she was fully clothed. :pinch:

:laugh:

I like her SI pics, there is something different in them when you compare them to other ones....I think...

^ I liked her pics overall, but I think SI could have chosen better ones for the actual issue from seeing how great she looked in the video - but then again, I say that about every model in every year of the SISE. SI needs better editors. <_< But I love how far down that vertical line of her abs go. Oh, and I should add that you can definitely see she was mimicking some of the more classic SI model poses in her SI shoots. :laugh:

Anywho... I don't recall seeing these before:

post-10465-1235157483_thumb.jpg post-10465-1235157490_thumb.jpg

She definitely had one of the more interesting dresses from the launch party.

HILARY RHONDA

post-1737-1236648622_thumb.jpg

Hilary Rhoda, 21, was born in Chevy Chase, MD., and discovered at an event in Washington, D.C. She has appeared in ads for Balenciaga, Valentino, Dolce & Gabana, Givenchy, Donna Karan, Gucci and Ralph Lauren among others. She is one of Estée Lauder's newest faces and has also graced the covers of Vogue, British Harper's Bazaar and W.