Bellazon

PURE Collection catalog 2015

kimflorida

also Lauren Marshall no longer has an English agency. The Pure Collection is an English brand. You have to look at London agencies. I have seen this model before. Someone else asked about her because I remember thinking she reminds me of Ashley Tisdale and that shouldn't be that hard to find. If I can find the other model id of her possible I can narrow it down and figure out who she is. 

yes but the only thing that matters is the London agency. You can't book work in a country you do not work in. :)  This is probably the best advice I could ever give on this forum. It will help you when you are identifying especially with catalog work. There are a lot of models who look a lot alike. You can narrow it down by knowing where a catalog books from. I knew without looking at the picture that it couldn't be Lauren Marshall because she hasn't had a London agency since 2013. If Nane didn't have a London agency, you could by process of elimination rule her out and then find her doppelganger. In this case, she has a London agency, so without a doubt it is her. Basically, that link was a verification not just extraneous info.