Bellazon

Big Brother

my favourites :sex: Kaysar (so sad he's gone .. but he can't lie so he got the boot), :hell yea!: Janelle, Howie, Will & Boogie .... the rest are flop. I use to hate will and Boogie but the telephone thing kills me everytime and I love the way Janelle :wub: and Will flirt with one another.

I can't wait for the prom thing ... these things are so silly but still fun to watch.

What Up, Kaysar!!!! :blueeyedbaby:

I don't know .. but where I'm watching today, the prom episode is going on .... Janelle escaped eviction by winning the pov but Kaysar went up on the block against James... I think Erika is hoh. This is week 5 I think.

James is a butt head :angry:

I don't know .. but where I'm watching today, the prom episode is going on .... Janelle escaped eviction by winning the pov but Kaysar went up on the block against James... I think Erika is hoh. This is week 5 I think.

James is a butt head :angry:

You'll see tonight....I hate James!!

Bring back Kaysar!!! :wub:

I hope Mike and Erika aren't hooking up :blink: She is too good for him. I was kinda hoping Kaysar and Erika would hook-up although they part of different religions :/

BTW, whatever happened to Janelle and Micheal from season 6?

And what happened on Thursday besides Kaysar getting evicted and Erika getting HoH?

I want Janelle or Boogie to win. Although Boogie is annoying but he is playing the game well. The reason why I did not choose Will is b/c he won before.

BTW, what happened yesterday?

Janelle won HOh and nominated Erika & Danielle.

I thought Erika won HoH :unsure:

She did, but they had to replay the HOH because nobody's buzzer was working proparlly after the first HOH game

I want Janelle or Boogie to win. Although Boogie is annoying but he is playing the game well. The reason why I did not choose Will is b/c he won before.

BTW, what happened yesterday?

Janelle won HOh and nominated Erika & Danielle.

I thought Erika won HoH :unsure:

She did, but they had to replay the HOH because nobody's buzzer was working proparlly after the first HOH game

yeah