Bellazon

Ronaldo Lima
Thumbnail

Ronaldo Says He Has Lost Some Weight lol

Brazilian star striker Ronaldo has denied plans to get married over Christmas, and insists he has lost weight and is fit to play whenever Real Madrid manager Fabio Capello needs him.

In an interview with the Brazilian magazine Veja, to be published at the weekend, Ronaldo, 30, described as a "legend" his alleged tendency to gain weight.

Ronaldo admitted that Capello also thought he was too fat.

"The coach asked me to lose weight, and I did everything as planned. I weigh 88 kilograms and I am ready to play when he sees fit. There is no ideal weight. My ideal weight is the one that makes me feel good," Ronaldo said.

Ronaldo Says He Has Lost Some Weight lol

Brazilian star striker Ronaldo has denied plans to get married over Christmas, and insists he has lost weight and is fit to play whenever Real Madrid manager Fabio Capello needs him.

In an interview with the Brazilian magazine Veja, to be published at the weekend, Ronaldo, 30, described as a "legend" his alleged tendency to gain weight.

Ronaldo admitted that Capello also thought he was too fat.

"The coach asked me to lose weight, and I did everything as planned. I weigh 88 kilograms and I am ready to play when he sees fit. There is no ideal weight. My ideal weight is the one that makes me feel good," Ronaldo said.