Bellazon

Internet Problems

Recently, I updated my firewall (Zone Alarm) and suddenly my internet settings are weird.

I use Ff, but there are some sites that don't keep cookies anymore, while others still do. Also, on BZ, the motion avis and sigs don't move anymore, neither do the emoticons :idk:

it's really weird and I checked the Ff settings and they appear to be ok, though I'm not 100% sure they are...

*looks at MattloveModel's still avi*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!! :chicken:

Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance

To put it bluntly: the problem is that you are using a crappy firewall. Sure, it's better than windows firewall. Waving a big stick at your computer screen is better than windows firewall.

I've found Norton Antivirus' firewall to suck as well. Used to have it, with a bunch of problems as a result. I switched to agnitum's Outpost firewall about 2 years ago and haven't looked back since.

Norton Antivirus` firewall and it lead to configuration problems galore.

With outpost, I configure the rules for every application and process once, and never have to bother with it again untill the application has significantly changed.

the firewall i had from Notron was good... but the antivirus was not that good .. he couldn`t find anything wrong in my pc .. and when i intalled Kasperky it found many trojans and other "bugs" ... stupid Norton <_< :laugh:

try Kerio firewall.. i think it`s the best ..

Norton Antivirus` firewall and it lead to configuration problems galore.

With outpost, I configure the rules for every application and process once, and never have to bother with it again untill the application has significantly changed.

the firewall i had from Notron was good... but the antivirus was not that good .. he couldn`t find anything wrong in my pc .. and when i intalled Kasperky it found many trojans and other "bugs" ... stupid Norton <_< :laugh:

try Kerio firewall.. i think it`s the best ..

I'm quite satisfied with Outpost, not looking to change any time soon.

I use McAfree Virus/Firewall , never had a problem with it, and never had a virus yet :idk:

McAfree is the worst antivirus i had... it`s a crapp.. it`s practicly like Norton .. Norton can`t find any problems (like a virus or trojan) and McAfree when he finds one he can`t delete it :laugh:

i`ve changed antiviruses like girls... almost daily :laugh: :laugh:

I use McAfree Virus/Firewall , never had a problem with it, and never had a virus yet :idk:

McAfree is the worst antivirus i had... it`s a crapp.. it`s practicly like Norton .. Norton can`t find any problems (like a virus or trojan) and McAfree when he finds one he can`t delete it :laugh:

i`ve changed antiviruses like girls... almost daily :laugh: :laugh:

<_<