Bellazon

Anna Christina Schwartz
Thumbnail

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Does anyone know where to get her new polaroids?

AySjNZ7.jpg

Most agencies do not publish them and each agency has different sets unless the model is direct book. You need to start finding the work she is referring to instead of posting her all her snap chats and Instagram posts. For instance, she says she is in Milwaukee in your other post. That means she is probably shooting for Kohls. The models whose threads turn into shrines to their social media are avoided by a lot of people. The more social media posts the less engaged the other posters become, and the less likely they will find the stuff that you didn't. She is in actual working model with agencies in every city. Not every model divulges her clients but they often leave us clues to decipher in their social media. She is more of a commercial/catalog model which means you have to start looking for her at catalogs. If you don't know ask the other members who post in her thread or similar threads. She is based in Miami start with Miami companies and catalogs. If you need a list, I will PM one. She is a high caliber model and her thread should reflect it. You don't have all these agencies and not be working:

Wilhelmina Models New York 
Wilhelmina Models Los Angeles
Next Model Management Miami
Wilhelmina Models London
Crystal Model Management Paris 
Uniko Model Management Barcelona

2Morrow Model Management Milan
Most Wanted Models Munich
Fotogen Models Zurich
Diva Models Copenhagen
Model Booking Arhaus

48 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

Most agencies do not publish them and each agency has different sets unless the model is direct book. You need to start finding the work she is referring to instead of posting her all her snap chats and Instagram posts. For instance, she says she is in Milwaukee in your other post. That means she is probably shooting for Kohls. The models whose threads turn into shrines to their social media are avoided by a lot of people. The more social media posts the less engaged the other posters become, and the less likely they will find the stuff that you didn't. She is in actual working model with agencies in every city. Not every model divulges her clients but they often leave us clues to decipher in their social media. She is more of a commercial/catalog model which means you have to start looking for her at catalogs. If you don't know ask the other members who post in her thread or similar threads. She is based in Miami start with Miami companies and catalogs. If you need a list, I will PM one. She is a high caliber model and her thread should reflect it. You don't have all these agencies and not be working:

Wilhelmina Models New York 
Wilhelmina Models Los Angeles
Next Model Management Miami
Wilhelmina Models London
Crystal Model Management Paris 
Uniko Model Management Barcelona

2Morrow Model Management Milan
Most Wanted Models Munich
Fotogen Models Zurich
Diva Models Copenhagen
Model Booking Arhaus

I thought Anna was NY based. I know I go overboard with posting IGs & SCs, but I don't know why that would discourage others from posting though because there is room for a mixture of catalog, IG, and SC pictures.

I can see @modelknowledge point its they way you post them rather then the fact you post them, doubt anyone is complaining about the posts but to all of a sudden having a thread with these huge thumbnails of every little social media post mass posted by one person can get annoying especially with how often these posts have huge thumbnails and you post the IG link then the downloaded image so each post is even bigger and takes longer to load a page every time. Just look at how many posts are 1 massive Insta story or snapchat post with no information or anything. I can see how thats very annoying for other users and makes the page slower to load so people more discouraged from viewing or posting. Also just my kind of feeling but feels like all of a sudden if someone posts something you have to immediately post something right after and its usually one of those huge thumbnail snap/insta stor things like you almost need to be the last one posting here everytime.