Bellazon

Bloodline

Prettyphile

post-1004-0-1446097404-61881_thumb.jpg

If you don't have netflix you can find all 13 torrents here: https://kat.cr/bloodline-tv45824/  I get all my torrents from here so the link is safe :)

A family of adult siblings find that their past secrets and scars are revealed when their black sheep of a brother returns home.

Bloodline is an American Netflix original thriller–drama television series created by Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler, and Daniel Zelman, and produced by Sony Pictures Television.The series premiered on February 9, 2015, in the Berlinale Special Galas section of the 65th Berlin International Film Festival,and the 13-episode first season premiered in its entirety, on Netflix, on March 20, 2015.

The first season received strong reviews from many critics, with some naming Bloodline the best Netflix original series to date and praising its performances (particularly for Kyle Chandler and Ben Mendelsohn), writing, cinematography, and directing. On March 31, 2015, Bloodline was officially renewed for a second season to debut in 2016

song in the trailer :heart:

Main cast

• Kyle Chandler as John Rayburn, the second son; a detective and local deputy with the Monroe County sheriff's office
  • Ben Mendelsohn as Danny Rayburn, the oldest son and black sheep of the family
  • Linda Cardellini as Meg Rayburn, the daughter and youngest sibling; an attorney and family peacekeeper
  • Norbert Leo Butz as Kevin Rayburn, the hot-headed youngest son; he refurbishes boats at Indian Key Channel Marina
  • Jacinda Barrett as Diana Rayburn, John's wife; she runs a plant nursery
  • Jamie McShane as Eric O'Bannon, Danny's friend; a parolee
  • Enrique Murciano as Marco Diaz, Meg's fiancé; a detective with the Monroe County sheriff's office and John's partner
  • Sam Shepard  as Robert Rayburn, the patriarch
  • Sissy Spacek as Sally Rayburn, the matriarch

Recurring cast

• Chloë Sevignyas Chelsea O'Bannon, Eric's younger sister; a nurse
  • Katie Finneranas Belle Rayburn, Kevin's estranged wife
  • Steven Pasquale as Alec Wolos, Meg's legal client and lover
  • Mia Kirshneras Sarah Rayburn, the elder daughter
  • Brandon Larracuente as Ben Rayburn, the son of John and Diana
  • Taylor Rouviere as Jane Rayburn, the daughter of John and Diana
  • Glenn Morshower as Wayne Lowry, a local drug distributor who owns a bait shop
  • Gino Vento as Rafi Quintana, Lowry's employee
  • Eliezer Castro as Carlos Mejia, a former employee of the Rayburns' who hires Meg as a lawyer
  • Bill Kelly as Clay Grunwald, a DEA Agent
  • Jeremy Palko as Nicholas Widmark, neighbor to Kevin Rayburn
  • Frank Hoyt Taylor as Lenny Potts, an old friend of Robert's and a retired Monroe County detective

I cannot even begin to speak highly enough about this show. I just binge watched all 13 episodes, something I never do, and it was well worth it! Incredible show, though it does start off slow, but after a couple episodes you get involved in the family story so much so it's hard to stop watching and wanting to know what will happen.

This review about sums up my feelings about the show.

Having now watched the complete series in an utterly unstoppable binge I can say without a shadow of a doubt that, for me, this is up there with the greats like True Detective, Breaking Bad and Rectify (to name but a few). Never so much has a show swayed my feelings towards the characters; I had several about faces with regards to my sympathies but it left me feeling that nothing is ever black or white. This is not for those who want a fast pace and constant excitement. The characters are developed slowly and cleverly as is the storyline which keeps you guessing. The cinematography is phenomenal and I bet you will all be wanting to move to The Keys after watching this I do hope they make a follow up series, however if they want to leave us wanting more but very satisfied at the same time stopping here would do just that. The cast, without exception were stellar in their performances.

I saw episode 2 last night (I've been slow  :ninja: ) and recently downloaded eps 3 and 4. It's moving kind of slow, but it has me quite interested. I want to know wtf happened before with those guys and if those scenes at the end of those 2 eps were flashbacks or something it's going to happen in the future.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...