Bellazon

Nina Daniele
Thumbnail

short interview from nylon.com (27.06.2014)

Name: Nina Daniele 

Hometown: Pelham, New York 

Agency: New York Models 

Instagram: @ninamariedaniele

1) Favorite place to grab a bite in NYC?

Favorite place to grab a bite in nyc is Soy & Sake. I love this place because it's all vegetarian and they make the best soy buffalo wings! They also have crazy good sushi...it sounds weird, but I swear you think it's the real thing! Well...almost. I forgot what chicken and fish taste like, but from what I remember it's very close! 

2) Go to pump-up jam?

I'm going to have to go with "Down and Out" by Cam'ron. No, wait! "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac or "Tear" by Blackbird Blackbird...I can't chose.

3) Item in your closet you can't live without?

This is hard because I've been forced to be emotionally detached from any and everything I own at any given moment, because my dogs will search and DESTROY! I have to say my Alexander Wang backpack. It's starting to fall apart because I use it so much, but the duck tape is holding up pretty well.

4) How long have you been modeling?

I've been modeling for about three years now. I'm still a youngin' in the game, but I plan on putting my time in.

5) When you're not running to castings, you are...

When I'm not modeling, I'm commuting. [Laughs]  I'm usually with my pups or "working out." I love to go to the movies so I hit up the theater once or twice a week. I grew up in New York, so I'm with my family a lot as well. I love to read and play Sudoku (I got hooked!). I also love binge watching TV shows: Fargo, Orange Is the New Black, House of Cards, Scandal .... I'm a true American, because I guess I watch a lot of tv.