Bellazon

Lily Jean Harvey
Thumbnail

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know. I am a firm believer just because you got scouted by certain agencies doesn't mean you are going to be successful. Most of these girls flop because only a few of them can be successful editorially and agencies like Viva don't have the resources to develop her beyond the normal editorial stuff. Sometimes you are better off being scouted by an agency that you can do more commercial work. Also, you are better off with an agency that is willing to place you in other markets that can help you build your book. Yes, agencies like Storm have  great power for them. However, only a handful get the success that an agency like that relies on. The rest of the girls on their boards are the equivalent to the models at Nevs, Leni's and dare I say MOT. Look how many girls who get scouted by these large agencies wind up with commercial print agencies, not that there is anything wrong with that. I say better to work your way up than down. Let's just hope she does a lot of shows early on because at 5'9" assuming she is actually that height, it will be hard. 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...