Bellazon

Carmella Rose
Thumbnail

Jennka

20 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

@BAGGOT 😂 Except you don't go blind! But yeah... Mel is 🔥 starting out 2022!

@bump Excellent posts! And the Alo Yoga video works now. 👍🏆

are any of what I've posted reposts? I don't want to clog your guys' thread if so. I think Carmella is soooo beautiful and a good model, but I never come on this thread for some reason so I didn't wanna just pop on here and put up a bunch of reposts lol 

2 hours ago, bump said:

are any of what I've posted reposts? I don't want to clog your guys' thread if so. I think Carmella is soooo beautiful and a good model, but I never come on this thread for some reason so I didn't wanna just pop on here and put up a bunch of reposts lol 

Not that I'm aware of, but then again I'm not stingy on re-posts, so not a big deal for me.  Especially if there are 140+ pages, I think there is a reasonable expectation that if there are any, they aren't done on purpose.  In other words, by all means keep postin'! 😎

1 minute ago, TheDude2k said:

Not that I'm aware of, but then again I'm not stingy on re-posts, so not a big deal for me.  Especially if there are 140+ pages, I think there is a reasonable expectation that if there are any, they aren't done on purpose.  In other words, keep postin'! 😎

ok!!! I got bitched at for reposts on the Erin Cummins thread and normally people bitching at me doesn't bother me, but for some reason that time it did. 

glad these are new though!