Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

• 4 weeks later...

ULTRA HQ
The "Quality" part of HQ, not 100% sure, there's a lot of chromatic abberation, her ISO is all over the place (she must've been on automatic), too much NR, but anyway!
I can't post the originals because although they're all 6480px, they far exceed the filesize limit even on imgbox. Preview below, 32 pics resulted in 464 MB's.

__sizeWarn.thumb.jpg.82499ee8326848dd2c760ea7e5665d4e.jpg

So I had to take the liberty of cropping, sometimes resizing a bit, or when I felt both were insufficient or if I could crop no further, reduced the compression to 11/12

Oh, and yah, haven't been here in a long while. Thanks to those who contributed meanwhile :) I actually had these since December and jotted many URL's since but I've been very busy lately, hope to catch up with you guys soon! I have a shitload more where that comes from (sadly a lot of IG though) but I don't have the time to sort through what's been or been not posted, or even time to allocate here much lately.

Ph.: Natalya Minaeva (aka Natalia)  Date: shot Aug. 13 2020  Source: her site  Res.: up to 6480px
thTGHoi7_t.jpg PW2epsLh_t.jpg h1Zxebwm_t.jpg 1SchKVtl_t.jpg TPjDa6Yn_t.jpg tT0e7cZn_t.jpg 5Q2FsDAl_t.jpg 1upphJc9_t.jpg DQuJYMfN_t.jpg r77Nbhd6_t.jpg bfNcJW9X_t.jpg 34obPeRG_t.jpg Bjaz70wC_t.jpg N7uSYbny_t.jpg h6cyGTTn_t.jpg 8AaLlhyM_t.jpg ccrVHXqk_t.jpg rLDRQC5X_t.jpg 7G9Ffyrw_t.jpg GO6Ev6LI_t.jpg ahVtXhaQ_t.jpg yOvJeShz_t.jpg 9y2q9Fsw_t.jpg 3vR0oHK5_t.jpg SibED7Ns_t.jpg 1pQpROWs_t.jpg hsqWBOM4_t.jpg 6SkSl2dm_t.jpg bBLBveuW_t.jpg q7OOaTg4_t.jpg 83HYpb5l_t.jpg VuU3Rznp_t.jpg