Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

On 10/17/2018 at 5:07 PM, wndmkr said:

Source: Her IG Possibly moon.underwear

43098521_1327276897409424_7567811828254037369_n.thumb.jpg.b9d2444bc45c07d9d3456d1ac028866d.jpg

It's Sacha Leyendecker in Cologne, Germany, shot yesterday Oct. 17. I only happen to know cuz I saw both their IG Stories. Does look like moon though

EDIT: she's been shot by multiple photographers in Germany that week, so my guess about Sacha could be way off.

Edited by neurovibe
added edit

Yet another photographer in our endless list

Ph.: Thomas Findeisen • Date: shot Oct. 20 2018* • Source: his 500pxRes'.: 2048px

*note: date could be slightly off since he shoots analog and the EXIF could be the time he converted to digital, but it was shot in Germany this past week and she happens to be there since about that amount of time. Also, he said "more to come".

7jtZPje2_t.jpg ZxWSKgud_t.jpg

Oh god..

Ph.: Thomas Findeisen • Date: shot Oct. 20 2018* • Source: his 500pxRes'.: 2048px

*note: date could be slightly off since he shoots analog and the EXIF could be the time he converted to digital, but it was shot in Germany this past week and she happens to be there since about that amount of time.

8BLHko19_t.jpg