Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

On 16.11.2017 at 12:51 PM, unbreakable said:

Sorry, corrected. Didn't know about Imagus but your way doesn't work for me either. When I select "Save image as" in Imagus pop up window it saves completely black photo. At the same time on other sites it works fine...

With "imagus" installed and you being on the actual 500px profile where the desired image is,

hover with your cursor over the image and a little rotating circle will appear imagus1.png.de5c80440dea14bf8a06b0dff4860f61.png .

Shortly after ( a few milliseconds ) the full size image will be visible as a popup preview within your browser ... then you press "ctrl + s" to open the save dialog (while the preview is still showing).

imagus2.thumb.png.80490e65d88c4dd769639b0013529c95.png      imagus3.thumb.png.643ea187ddb0df637d8ebe76451079cd.png

Just now, Megaton said:

I'm using an programme right now which is for download "things". It's called jDownloader and it has something like "file finder", when you're copying link to a video or photo(or anything else), it would find it and allow to download it.

Me 2, it's great for a huge bulk of images and videos, but for just a single image I always use imagus 'cause it's faster. :smile:

3 hours ago, Megaton said:

I'm using an programme right now which is for download "things". It's called jDownloader and it has something like "file finder", when you're copying link to a video or photo(or anything else), it would find it and allow to download it.

Thanks! Now it works! (with ctrl+s).