Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

Ph.: Sacha Leyendecker • Date: unkown except is NOT 2017, MAYBE Oct. 16 2016 • Source: his official website • Res'.: 900px (couldn't fetch higher, maybe uploaded that small)

59f3c9bf8ae95_Dorka900px.thumb.jpg.920b80b65d431b40d0eb34feca3dea8b.jpg

Ph.: Dmitry Levykin • Date: taken Oct. 1 2017 • Source: his 500pxRes'.: 2048px

59f3c9fe4c2a3_AnastasiyaScheglova23332600520171001byDmitryLevykin.thumb.jpg.fe4e3b2b7768a979859aa832c888cfcb.jpg

@LoganJ Search where? His website, VK... ? As for when he had her, he also shot her in Oct. 2016, but will check out that February session, just give us where to search

17 hours ago, neurovibe said:

Ph.: Sacha Leyendecker • Date: unkown except is NOT 2017, MAYBE Oct. 16 2016 • Source: his official website • Res'.: 900px (couldn't fetch higher, maybe uploaded that small)

59f3c9bf8ae95_Dorka900px.thumb.jpg.920b80b65d431b40d0eb34feca3dea8b.jpg

Ph.: Dmitry Levykin • Date: taken Oct. 1 2017 • Source: his 500pxRes'.: 2048px

59f3c9fe4c2a3_AnastasiyaScheglova23332600520171001byDmitryLevykin.thumb.jpg.fe4e3b2b7768a979859aa832c888cfcb.jpg

@LoganJ Search where? His website, VK... ? As for when he had her, he also shot her in Oct. 2016, but will check out that February session, just give us where to search

Search with google, yahoo or an other search-engine. I don't know if it is ok to post the link here???

Maybe there should be a few images of people who attended these workshops anywhere around... Could be some German Amateur Photographers. Will have to do some research on it.

Btw. I'm trying to shoot her by myself for some time now. Hope I can make this happen, but it's quite difficult to get in contact with her. Maybe this guy will help me...

12 hours ago, LoganJ said:

Btw. I'm trying to shoot her by myself for some time now. Hope I can make this happen, but it's quite difficult to get in contact with her. Maybe this guy will help me...

And did you tried already most obvious ways like mail or message on vk? She has e-mail(on instagram) to contact her or with her agency, but it's always something. But probably you're going to need something more than wish, portfolio or something i don't know how it's working but not everyone can "shoot" her (i don't know why do u wanna kill her <ba dum tsss>).

13 hours ago, Megaton said:

And did you tried already most obvious ways like mail or message on vk? She has e-mail(on instagram) to contact her or with her agency, but it's always something. But probably you're going to need something more than wish, portfolio or something i don't know how it's working but not everyone can "shoot" her (i don't know why do u wanna kill her <ba dum tsss>).

He might have tried, I tried myself (not to photograph her, I live too far) for some confirmations but my best luck yet was by contacting photographers through VK or email. Didn't think about it this time but I could try for that Sacha shoot.

So, what is the "Private Topic" deal with--especially--this model? Curious--I'm new here. I can go pages looking at other models and never run into that. This thread...constantly. And mostly it is just a reply to a comment. Not a big deal.Just wondering. (Or am I not supposed to be here!)

4 minutes ago, wingfoot said:

So, what is the "Private Topic" deal with--especially--this model? Curious--I'm new here. I can go pages looking at other models and never run into that. This thread...constantly. And mostly it is just a reply to a comment. Not a big deal.Just wondering. (Or am I not supposed to be here!)

Hmm, what do you mean? I'm no admin nor mod but I've never seen that. Is it like limited access and it says you're browsing a "private topic"? 

And what do you mean by "you're not supposed to be here"? 

If I'm not logged in a majority of the posts in this thread say Private Topic. You Must Log in. It is pretty much the only thread I've run across with that. So, the "not supposed to be here is kind of a joke". Wondering about the etiquette. (And, even though I check the "keep me signed in" box it still signs me out every time I close the tab). Again--just curious. Maybe a cultural thing?