Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

On 2017-05-11 at 8:32 PM, wndmkr said:

Don't know your secret for finding the real hi res stuff @neurovibe but love it all

It's a combination of many factors, which often demands a lot of patience in finding the right sources, then hoping (luck) the photographer didn't downsize the image BEFORE uploading (as many do), and then doing some tests, mostly analyzing the javascript or url schemas and doing the math. Some are easy, example those who host their files on Wix, and others are tough as hell, as the ones I'm working on right now in my spare time, which is normal since it belongs to (insert big company here) as the ones I'm working on getting for the past week. I would just hate to just give up right now even though this one has taken A LOT of my time, because that would render all the time I've put into it as useless, so might as well go the extra mile. And because I hate failing, especially when I'm so close. Sometimes I think "why the fuck am I losing all my time doing this?" but then I think "I could be watching TV or play video games during that spare time and not be anymore 'productive'", so that's my way of coping with this sometimes time-consuming habit, that it's just another form of entertainment.

17 hours ago, Megaton said:

L6FPTtk.jpg

WOW (taken from reddit, don't have the source, it's only one page of calendar but i would like to see 12 months with her :D)

Can't wait for it! So of course you need to hurry :D

Wow! Thanks!

Thanks @neurovibe for all the hard work you put in to keep this thread updated with such great content.  It's always a pleasure to log on and see that Anistasiya's thread has been updated.  :smile: 

Anistasiya looks absolutely stunning in the adds, as always.  :smile: 

@wndmkr, I've just checked your tumblr where you're posting Nastya's photos and i need to ask you about these lingerie photos. They were already posted here? All of them? Because i'm pretty sure that i see some new. If not, i'm disappointed that you're not sharing here :D

@neurovibe, Really, can't wait to see what did you found and i think it should be many photos if you're waiting so long and uploading another photos with worse quality, right? ;>

On 2017-05-14 at 1:34 AM, VS19 said:

Thanks @neurovibe for all the hard work you put in to keep this thread updated with such great content.  It's always a pleasure to log on and see that Anistasiya's thread has been updated.  :smile: 

Anistasiya looks absolutely stunning in the adds, as always.  :smile: 

It's a pleasure :smile:

On 2017-05-14 at 4:35 PM, Megaton said:

@neurovibe, Really, can't wait to see what did you found and i think it should be many photos if you're waiting so long and uploading another photos with worse quality, right?

Yah, the "so long" part is mostly because of the source, which I won't be able to disclose because of these forums' rules AND the questions on how to get them would most probably arise (which is also forbidden here). Yah, there's a bunch, so I also decided to write scripts to automate the tasks for future use (new uploads on there) which also took quite a while because the algorithm is far more complex than what I found surprisingly easy on say 500px. Will post them shortly, though :smile:

On 2017-05-15 at 11:16 AM, wndmkr said:

@Megaton I haven't had an opportunity to verify I  or @neurovibe hasn't already posted them, I hate re-posting  stuff I already did

It is hard to keep up indeed