Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

On 11/4/2017 at 2:57 AM, neurovibe said:

Ph.: unknown • Source: La Intuicion website • Date: Oct. 11 2015 • Quality: VERY HIGH (I actually had to downsample some to 83% to go along the 10 MB limit)Resolution: up to 5472px

vq7NWbAe.jpghlwCh1eA.jpgnBvC5VsS.jpghdjhEGbs.jpgGNHEqyha.jpgDDfL8KdC.jpgwrNnrGzS.jpg0nnbx6Hv.jpgcaCrVLPH.jpg21vm9bOR.jpgo9FbKOnI.jpgE6SkFq2y.jpgwUh47Ux1.jpg1xddpLdU.jpg4oZwjAs9.jpgu2id4K30.jpg

This is one of my favourite shoots ever of hers!

42 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

This is one of my favourite shoots ever of hers!

It's probably my favorite as well.  Some really good pictures in there, especially #2, 7, 9, and 14, all of which really jump off the screen. :smile:

1 hour ago, VS19 said:

It's probably my favorite as well.  Some really good pictures in there, especially #2, 7, 9, and 14, all of which really jump off the screen. :smile:

Yah, 7 is amazing!

2 hours ago, elfstone said:

I prefer her footage but maybe thats just me :idk:

Do you mean video ?

High definition (1080p) video featuring Anastasiya.

Also, @wndmkr, Olechka Mordach is actually Olga Mordach (I know, some russian names are hard to translate)

Here are 2 more pictures from the set :
Ph.: Olga Mordach • Source: her VK • Quality: medium-lowRes.: 900px

(her official website doesn't load, I'll try seeing if I can find more or higher res' later, or if anyone beats me to it)

099.thumb.jpg.dda72056c4f58da8c28f2567f9a740f0.jpg58fec75685e44_100upd20170411.thumb.jpg.f5d5aca941a8235a1a16de4cb081409a.jpg

13 hours ago, wndmkr said:

Thanks @neurovibefor the updates and Olga's name I wasn't having any luck searching

No problem, and I don't blame you, I probably often misspelled some photographer names too (and I highly encourage people to correct me if that's the case so I can edit some posts). I can give you a link to her VK & official website (although I haven't succeeded in making it load yet), I have them on my PC, although you probably found it now with "Olga"