Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

2 hours ago, stacph said:

ImageSorter (free, discontinued)

I found this very useful to find images where you know how they look but dont have any other information. I tried it with 5 random pictures and found them within seconds. You can also let the software search for similar images and filter them by color, orientation, size and filetype. It lets you zoom in and out fluently which is pretty cool. Just wanted to let you know about it.

ColorMap2.JPG

Will try it out, thanks! If this does a better job than what I have, especiqally for finding ONE file, I'll praise you

26 minutes ago, wndmkr said:

I have been using Image Comparer 3.8 by Bolide for finding similar shots. Its pretty accurate but like any software it does make compare mistakes. Its been great for replacing low res shots for hi res.

Yah, exactly. I personally use VisiPics, and then when I run Duplicate Photo Finder (by FirmTools) it sometimes find ones VisiPics overlooked.
Also, in case it's the case with your progs too, mine ignores non-ANSI characters (UTF8 & higher), so if some files have example Russian characters in the name, they'll be ignored. What I've been eager to find though, and what I thought ImageSorter would do (unless I'm not doing it right) is let it scan a directory, including subdirs, then adding an image to check against so it finds if THAT particular image is found.

NEW VERY HI-RES' SHOTS !
So I've been pulling pics from La Intuicion website, which uses wix (an easy to url-hack "plateform") and got all the hi-res' shots I could get that we've often seen in lower res'. This is all I could find, I know there's plenty missing, maybe they pulled it off their servers, but it's better than nothing :smile:
ALSO: if you zoom in, some shots a blurred, but that's because the photographer put the shutter speed too slow instead of compensating with either aperture or ISO

Ph.: unknown • Source: La Intuicion website • Date: Oct. 11 2015 • Quality: VERY HIGH (I actually had to downsample some to 83% to go along the 10 MB limit)Resolution: up to 5472px

vq7NWbAe.jpghlwCh1eA.jpg003.jpghdjhEGbs.jpgGNHEqyha.jpgDDfL8KdC.jpgwrNnrGzS.jpg0nnbx6Hv.jpgcaCrVLPH.jpg21vm9bOR.jpgo9FbKOnI.jpgE6SkFq2y.jpgwUh47Ux1.jpg1xddpLdU.jpg4oZwjAs9.jpgu2id4K30.jpg

18 hours ago, neurovibe said:

Yah, exactly. I personally use VisiPics, and then when I run Duplicate Photo Finder (by FirmTools) it sometimes find ones VisiPics overlooked.
Also, in case it's the case with your progs too, mine ignores non-ANSI characters (UTF8 & higher), so if some files have example Russian characters in the name, they'll be ignored. What I've been eager to find though, and what I thought ImageSorter would do (unless I'm not doing it right) is let it scan a directory, including subdirs, then adding an image to check against so it finds if THAT particular image is found.

NEW VERY HI-RES' SHOTS !
So I've been pulling pics from La Intuicion website, which uses wix (an easy to url-hack "plateform") and got all the hi-res' shots I could get that we've often seen in lower res'. This is all I could find, I know there's plenty missing, maybe they pulled it off their servers, but it's better than nothing :smile:
ALSO: if you zoom in, some shots a blurred, but that's because the photographer put the shutter speed too slow instead of compensating with either aperture or ISO

Ph.: unknown • Source: La Intuicion website • Date: Oct. 11 2015 • Quality: VERY HIGH (I actually had to downsample some to 83% to go along the 10 MB limit)Resolution: up to 5472px

vq7NWbAe.jpghlwCh1eA.jpgnBvC5VsS.jpghdjhEGbs.jpgGNHEqyha.jpgDDfL8KdC.jpgwrNnrGzS.jpg0nnbx6Hv.jpgcaCrVLPH.jpg21vm9bOR.jpgo9FbKOnI.jpgE6SkFq2y.jpgwUh47Ux1.jpg1xddpLdU.jpg4oZwjAs9.jpgu2id4K30.jpg

Thanks @neurovibefor the new options for files and THANK YOU for these :drool:

@Megaton Not home right now but didn't want you to think your posts went unnoticed, lots of these I had in lower res', will download later & compare, I think the set with the white flower tree by Maxim Evmenenko I only had in small res' and I think I had way less than that. Thanks a lot !!!