Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

Just wanted to thank @neurovibe and everyone that's keeping up the postings.I haven't posted because I am so far back on my master file of everything that's been posted I don't want to add any duplicates...not pointing fingers some of the hi res stuff is wonderful keep it coming, thank you.If I can ever get caught up , meanwhile everyone keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

15 hours ago, wndmkr said:

Just wanted to thank @neurovibe and everyone that's keeping up the postings.I haven't posted because I am so far back on my master file of everything that's been posted I don't want to add any duplicates...not pointing fingers some of the hi res stuff is wonderful keep it coming, thank you.If I can ever get caught up , meanwhile everyone keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

Wow, great to hear from you!
And yeah, I totally understand you. I'm sure we all, at least megaton, you and I, have plenty we've overlooked (especially older shoots) and maybe 1 or 2 from a set haven't been posted. That's also a reason why I get out of my way to post the photog's name, then I can Google "bellazon (photog name) (my username)" and see what's been posted before. I do admit it is harder sometimes though, especially in large workshops where plenty of photographers have participated. That's the convenience I find with VK is we can see which ones each photographer personally uploaded themselves and confirm (with 95% accuracy). Sometimes other things get in the way too. A lot of shots by Maksim Serikov I had put in a Lech (Lexa) Kim folder, only to later find out that he (Maksim) was at the same shoot even though it was commissioned work (or so I believe). These things can get confusing. I've found myself translating A LOT of Russian text in the past year, haha.

13 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Loving all the adds lately. One of my favorite threads on BZ. 

:smile:

On 2017-03-31 at 0:00 AM, neurovibe said:

EDIT : Replaced low-res' & poor quality in the following shot below:

Another one, unknown photographer, low quality:
Ph.: Maksim Klipa • Source: 500px • Quality: mod-highDate: Mar. 24 2017 • Res.: 2048px

58e4bb662f4ab_AnastasiyaScheglova205320939EXIF20170324byMaksimKlipa.thumb.jpg.79d75173bd0b5933dd2125bbc47ce732.jpg

Here, instead of re-posting a duplicate, I managed to find who shot this one and replace the poor quality & res' with a better one, replaced in original post quoted above.

I dont know how you guys organize your collection but if you do it by photographers you can go to a trello board I've created and add galleries there. Maybe that could be useful.. idk. Just have a look and if you like the idea, tell me how we could make it better. I only completed Ivan Gorokhof and the others are wip. If you want to add photographers / pictures, just send me a message. You just need to tell me your username on trello.

If you think this is garbage or wont work, thats alright :sad: 

Ph.: Sergey Kulagin • Source: 500px • Date: Mar. 19 2017 • Res.: 2048px

58e66cda2045c_AnastasiyaScheglova206552945EXIF20170319bySergeyKulagin.thumb.jpg.176759ad318999a7a53decf7ede67cc8.jpg

Also from his 2nd VK account, this small one. Not an ideal format but I didn't find any other version of it, feel free to upload it and I'll remove this if you find a better one :

58e66d219b153_01-header.thumb.jpg.7e7494cbe56ea556ca8b5c8fe7cad7d5.jpg

ImageSorter (free, discontinued)

I found this very useful to find images where you know how they look but dont have any other information. I tried it with 5 random pictures and found them within seconds. You can also let the software search for similar images and filter them by color, orientation, size and filetype. It lets you zoom in and out fluently which is pretty cool. Just wanted to let you know about it.

ColorMap2.JPG