Bellazon

Anastasiya Scheglova
Thumbnail

1 hour ago, Megaton said:

04.jpg10.jpg

What videos are the two above from? Do you have a title or link? Maybe I have them but can't remember. I recognize the shooting on the left though.

And yah, finding good shots within video frames is a hassle, I do it sometimes. Sometimes you have to settle for a "bit" more out of focus shot preceding a frame but where the content is more appealing, and those judgement calls are insane, haha.

New pic below. By the way, I'm not taking the habit of posting only one pic per post (cuz that's what it seems like in my last few post), I just add them as I find them and lately I've been more busy AND the fact it's hard not to post duplicates. Oh, and before I forget, @wndmkr Yah, but where do you see those numbers?

Ph.: Ivan Gorokhov • Source: 500px • Res.: 2048px

58d188f252c94_AnastasiyaScheglova204142307byIvanGorokhov.thumb.jpg.7f5a305fc4ad9907b7e551f50147cdf2.jpg

2 hours ago, Limerlight said:

What did you post? I can't seem to see anything
BTW is this a problem with the servers or IPB or am I the only one experiencing bugs lately?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now but only in my quote. Thanks for the short vid :smile:

Ph.: Alexey Olyushkin • Source: his VK (has better res' and no watermark than on his 500px)Quality: medium-highRes.: 2400px

Note for the more organized collectors: this is not from the Mar. 5th 2017 shoot. His VK upload dates 3 months ago.

58d4936fcd30e_8EMZM02ga1Yupld20161218.thumb.jpg.74162bb74fcb01974b55dd793280ef8a.jpg