Bellazon

The truth about Eugenia Volodina

Taben

The truth about Eugenia Volodina  

152 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Eugenia ?

• Beautiful features, killer body: gorgeous woman and a great model !
    • She's cute !
    • I don't mind her
    • She has her moments but overall she's not really my taste
    • I just trhew up on my keyboard when i saw the pics...

I didn't think she was arrogant based on that comment she made about Brasilian; I've always gotten a snotty vibe from her. That combined with her mannish, unpleasant looks makes her a non-favorite in my book.

:laugh:

I voted for the first. :D

I didn't think she was arrogant based on that comment she made about Brasilian; I've always gotten a snotty vibe from her. That combined with her mannish, unpleasant looks makes her a non-favorite in my book.

what did she say about Brazilians?

I think she is beautiful, very unique face, hot body as well, and she seems very reserved. :wub:

[talking about the estearn european models] "we have beautiful faces, beautiful skin... and the Brazilian are finished !"

here's the quote.

thanks

lol she seems a bit full of herself by saying that , but everyone makes mistakes, she is still a beautiful model. :p

^She was misquoted, there was a small article about it on Vanity Fair to correct what she said but of course nobody paid attention to it and eugenia remained the russian bitch who dissed the brazilians... she was even canceled on a show for that reason when she did Sao Paulo fashion week last season... but all the brazilians that met her there said she was gorgeous, humble and lovely :wub:

Well, if we ever get bored with our respective favorite models, we can put bags over their heads and swap, okay? :rofl:

I don't see that happening, though. :ninja:

So no bags over their heads ?!! DAMMIT !!!!! *throws a baseball bat away violently*

[talking about the estearn european models] "we have beautiful faces, beautiful skin... and the Brazilian are finished !"

here's the quote.

Sadly I have to agree with that quote even if it's a misquote. :wave:

SHELF LIFE PPL!

The Brazilians have had a nice run, but all good things must come to an end. Fashion trends seem to be moving back to the uber blondes (stately looks), or the all american girl look. I'm still going to call Australia/South Africa area(s) as the upcoming place for "it models"

I think we are still a few years off from the US/UK/Canada coming back .. but it's coming closer.. Once the US/UK is over and done with, the Europeans will come back.. then the Brazilians.. risen and repeat.

God the fashion industry is f*cking predictable.