Bellazon

2015 Fantasy Bra prospect choices.

ILUVAdrianaLima

Who do you think will get this year’s Fantasy Bra…  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your 2015 FB choice

• Candice Swanepoel
    • Adriana Lima
    • Behati Prinsloo
    • Lily Aldridge
    • Elsa Hosk
    • Other
    • Multiple Fantasy Bras

It will be the 20th show for VS, and bigger is better.

This is just wishful thinking on my part but they could give a 1 million dollar bra to all 15 angels and make a segment around it. Either way they're going to have to do something bigger then two FB's last year, and if they don't I can see Behati (Adam) or Martha/Lily (Taylor) getting it.

Also, hopefully they'll also ask past Angels to walk for them.

^ Great idea about the multiple fantasy bra's of each angel with their own segment, that would be big and really cool i find! :heart:

But my guessings are on Behati, looking at their catalog covers this year and kinda pushing her.. And not to forget Maroon 5 :p

And my hopes are on Candice ofcourse :ninja: she's my ultimate girl and if you would ask me she should get the FB every year :whistle: sorry guys i'm just hopeless in love with her :rofl: BIG fan here :D

After all i hope the multiple bras will be it this year! :yes:

My money's on Behati... she's done so many catalogue's for VS this year, and then there's also the Adam thing, so it could be her. However, the Multiple Fantasy Bras is not a bad idea at all, VS is quite capale of pulling out something like that, when no one is expecting it  :idk:

I hope Lily or Behati gets FB! 

They deserve to get it for that they've been working hard for VS :)

I don't think the newest angels are getting a slice of the bread, it will be too early for them to get sth important like this.

Like FB will be like nothing if new angels can get it :/ just my opinion.

Candice, Behati and Multiple FB are the only true contenders..i don't like Behati and is not what i want but my money's on her

Lily is not big enough for the 20th anniversary (maybe next year if she's not gone)

+1. You have to look at who they've been pushing and who is big for the brand, especially this year. Adriana, Ale and Candice are the most recognizable names and they've been pushing Behati like crazy since last year. You know VS would love the press they got if they had a Behati FB + Maroon 5 performance. 

To anyone saying so and so "deserves" it, VS doesn't care. If they did it wouldn't have taken them forever to give Ale her first FB and Doutzen would have worn it at some point. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd like to see Candice get it, I'd be happy for Behati too but I don't think she's "known" enough to get it, and I think if having a husband in a famous band made you a strong contender then Lily would have had it already. I don't see Lily getting it this year (or at all) because she's just not one of VS's main girls. I know Candice just had it in 2013, but Ale had it in 2012 and then got another in 2014. I don't think Ale or Adriana will get it this year, as they both had it last year. I feel like VS wanted Candice to get it for 2015 and the 20th anniversary show and thats why they did a double FB last year. If any of the "new angels" gets it I will riot. If it doesn't go to Candice, I'd be pretty surprised. I also don't see them having Maroon 5 perform because A) they've already performed (yes I know, Taylor Swift performed two years in a row) but B) they were big names for the swim special and it would get redundant. All just my humble opinion! Who knows, maybe Ed played us when he said Candice got stuck in Brazil during the holiday commercial shoot, and she was actually in NY getting fitted for the Fantasy Bra. One can hope, right??  :hehe:  :hehe:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Behati  is not big enough for the 20th anniversary, she is not enough known, except if she gets it because Maroon 5 will perform, that is another thing. I vote for Candice because it is anniversary and because out of all angles I think she has done the most work for VS, they put her in everything when they need something to sell, and she is their main face and queen for years now(alongside Adriana, but Adriana is fading). Adriana and Candice are Victoria Secret, without them whole brand is not special anymore.

• 1 month later...