Bellazon

Scream Queens

Prettyphile

Wallace University is rocked by a string of murders. Kappa House, the most sought-after sorority for pledges, is ruled with an iron fist (in a pink glove) by its Queen Bitch, Chanel Oberlin (Emma Roberts). But when anti-Kappa Dean Cathy Munsch (Jamie Lee Curtis) decrees that sorority pledging must be open to all students, and not just the school's silver-spooned elite, all hell is about to break loose, as a devil-clad killer begins wreaking havoc, claiming one victim, one episode at a time. Part black comedy, part slasher flick, SCREAM QUEENS is a modern take on the classic whodunit, in which every character has a motive for murder... Or could easily be the next blood-soaked casualty.

CAST

• Emma Roberts
  • Jamie Lee Curtis
  • Lea Michele
  • Keke Palmer
  • Skyler Samuels

USA

Release Date:
September 2015 (USA)

Filming Locations:
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Yes! This Scream Queens Scoop From Lea Michele, Ryan Murphy and Jamie Lee Curtis Is Making Us Crazy Excited

Is it September yet?

Of all the new TV offerings coming out this fall, FOX's Scream Queens, a comedy-horror anthology series, gets our vote for having the most buzz so far—and deservedly so! Even though, we hate to break it to you, there are some serious issues behind the scenes regarding star Lea Michele.

No one will look at her.

Seriously, none of her co-stars will look her in the eye while they are filming. 

And guess what? That is the best problem to have! for this COMEDY-horror show.

According to Scream Queen's Emma Roberts, Abigail Breslin and Keke Palmer, Lea's look on the show (see below) is so outrageously funny, they can't look at directly at her while filming, or they will completely break character and LTLO—a k a laugh their lashes off. (Did I mention the fashion on this show is also FIERCE?)

It just all sounds like so much fun.

Lea Michele, Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk, Emma Roberts, Jamie Lee Curtis and Abigal Breslin hit the carpet of the FOX Upfront in NYC, and gave us inside scoop on what to expect from Scream Queens, which focuses in season one on a sorority rocked by a series of murders.

http://www.eonline.com/news/655888/yes-this-scream-queens-scoop-from-lea-michele-ryan-murphy-and-jamie-lee-curtis-is-making-us-crazy-excited

Very much looking forward to this. I love American Horror Story. So Murphy knows what he's doing. Looks wicked fun. And Jamie Lee is one of the original Scream Queens. Nothing more exciting for a horror fan then to see her in this.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

‘Scream Queens’ Season 2: Taylor Lautner, James Earl Confirmed To Join Cast

Fans are rejoicing after the announcement that Fox’s horror-comedy series Scream Queens Season 2 is going to happen. What likely makes this even more exciting for the fans is that James Earl and Taylor Lautner have been officially chosen to join the cast. In the previous season, the popular singer-actress Arianna Grande guest-starred as Sonya Herfmann/Chanel No. 2, while the Jonas Brothers alum Nick Jonas was featured as Boone. And now it is time for the Glee star James Earl and Twilight actor Taylor Lautner to take the part as the shows regular male leads.

The official Scream Queens took the announcement to Twitter last Saturday stating that James Earl will be joining their cast as Candy Striper, according to Bustle. There were no further details yet about Candy Striper’s identity; however, it is speculated that the name conveys clues that he could be one of the patients in the hospital setting of Scream Queens Season 2. He will be reunited with his former Glee co-star Lea Michele as well as with Glee creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan.

Meanwhile, Lautner will play the character of Dr. Cassidy Cascade as the second season of the show is set to take place at a hospital. The new set is where all new killings will happen as confirmed by Deadline. Dr. Cassidy is a physician at the said hospital and then becomes involved with Billie Lourd’s Chanel No. 3. However, other details about his role are yet to be revealed over time. 

The viewers’ favorite characters such as Chanel (Emma Roberts) and Officer Hemphill (Niecy Nash) are also expected to appear in the second installment of the series. Also, the upcoming season would be much darker with a greater amount of scare and of course, more pop culture references. The horror-comedy television series Scream Queens Season 2 will premiere on Sept. 20 this year.

hofmag.com

5901da0fc2.jpeg

5901e4de33.jpg

ScreamQueens twitter

• 5 weeks later...

---------------------------------

This season will kick off in a hospital that Dean Cathy Munsch has taken over — it employs the three Chanels, Hester, and Zayday. The men will both play doctors — John Stamos as head surgeon Dr. Brock Holt and Taylor Lautner as Dr. Cassidy Cascade who actually has a medical condition and is the prime suspect. We know one of them will be Chanel’s love interest, and honestly, we’ll be fine with either. It could be John, as we know he does have a scene with Chanel’s ex, Chad.

“All I can tell you is that I read a scene where John Stamos and I are not wearing clothes,” Glen Powell said in a new interview with E! News. “So I have to figure out my diet. I should probably not have a carb for a second because I don’t want John Stamos to show me up.”

hollywoodlife.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...