Balachi

Kara Del Toro

jj3    31

Pics by Taylor Ballantyne

SWIM178_TK4_06419.thumb.JPG.71123ba92a0f8e5ce43a6bc73fce9a52.JPGSWIM178_TK4_06487.thumb.JPG.7398460d5442f2c0c6418930cfe6e6da.JPGSWIM178_TK4_06782.thumb.JPG.82e633a1a34fbaa56f0aa2b147a5aa45.JPG

• Thanks 1

VS19    21

Oh, wow.  Thanks so much for these @jj3. :smile: 

I guess this means that we can assume that she didn't make the issue?  Huge shame if that's the case.  She'd be as natural of a fit for the magazine that there's ever been, and, as far as I'm concerned, the true heir to the spot left behind by Brooklyn Decker.  

• Thanks 1

jj3    31
10 minutes ago, VS19 said:

Oh, wow.  Thanks so much for these @jj3. :smile: 

I guess this means that we can assume that she didn't make the issue?  Huge shame if that's the case.  She'd be as natural of a fit for the magazine that there's ever been, and, as far as I'm concerned, the true heir to the spot left behind by Brooklyn Decker.  

Totally agree ... So strange. I thought a model like Kara would go directly to the main casting, in avoid the "rookie" stuff ...

I mean, Kara is made for such event like the SI Swimsuit issue !

VS19    21

I would have thought the same as well.  I think she could have been one of those first-timers who have gone directly to the cover, she's that natural of a fit for the issue.  

• Like 1

jj3    31
Just now, VS19 said:

I would have thought the same as well.  I think she could have been one of those first-timers who have gone directly to the cover, she's that natural of a fit for the issue.  

Definitely !

• Like 1